Bronx, NY

Posted July 31, 2014
I graduated on May 17, 2014. These four years at Saint Raymond went by so quickly but were the best years of my life. Teachers had always care about you and your education. & also they will always look up to you. You are challenged each grade as your moving up. If you have any interested in athletics, the school has a good reputation in basketball & baseball. I've played lacrosse & managed soccer for two years. Aside from athletics, you have interested in speaking to a counselor, Saint Raymond brings Columbia interns, school psychologists, ever year regardless of what grade your In. I spoke with one from freshmen-senior year, they helped me and I give them credit for my change in education, athletics and attitude. Brother Vincent Reese is a great man who helps seniors find a high paying job for the summer. I'm proud to be a alumni of Saint Raymond High School for Boys and proud to be a Raven.

St Raymond High School For Boys 3

Posted April 26, 2014
As a student at this school there are teachers who care about your child's education and there are others who don't the school has a good reputation in basketball, but honestly I feel that's all. From the 4 years I went to this school it is now on my 4th year that I'm learning how to write a research paper that I should have been learning since freshman year. for the math department. The best math class I had was in my freshman year, from them on my math teachers Eather weren't able to teach cause of other students or the teachers just gave up on the class for a blue ribbon school of excellence they need to review there teachers and see how they can improve

St Raymond High School For Boys 1

Posted September 16, 2012
Parents beware of the conduct of this school. Many parents may not understand their rights because your child is in a private school setting, but why pay for an education where you have no feedback or Administration overrule your concerns!!!! Parents....I am urging you to be very careful wtih St. Ray's. This school needs the Board of Education and an Education lawyer on site to revamp this school system. Thank God my child has been withdrawn from this school. I will never want to pay the $$$ for a private education and have no say so in my child's future. Look up St. Raymond's Elementary feedback. It all starts there!!!!

St Raymond High School For Boys 3

Posted July 11, 2011
I think St Raymond HS for Boys is a good school as a whole and has a lot to offer to its student. I was disappointed with one of the deans, Mr. Seda. I found his practice as a dean to be very offensive and condescending. For an example, my son was talking to another student in the lunchroom, when of course he wasn't supposed to. I don't mind any teacher, dean etc. reprimanding my child for his actions, but Mr. Seda told my son to stand up and Mr. Seda pressed his nose up against my son's nose. He was really making a spectacle of my child in front of everyone in the lunchroom. I called the very next day to speak to Mr. Seda and I was given an appointment for a week later. When I addressed Mr. Seda about his actions, in front of the guidance counselor, who happened to be present- he somewhat admitted it and apologized but at the same time asked why I didn't address this issue it earlier and when I tried to explained that I wanted an earlier appointment and I also wanted to address the issue face to face, he totally spoke over me. So unless the Mr. Seda, the prime example of how a Christian should not act has left St. Raymond HS for Boys, don t send your child there.

Posted October 21, 2009
As a student that attends St. Raymonds High school i personally advise anyone who is looking for a quality school that this is it. i personally think that st rays is a beautiful school in and out along with hard working. this school is a school any student would be happy to call a second home. St. Raymonds is an excellent school for anyone. its a school which helps you both study wise and personally. the teachers in this school are excellent. they are very close to the students and have a strong will for helping us move on to big and better things. Im proud to call St. Raymonds my school and proud to say that im a Raven.

Posted June 17, 2009

Posted October 13, 2006
- a former student
I attended St Rays for 4 yrs and had the best times of my life. Teachers are close to students.

Posted February 06, 2005

St Raymond High School For Boys 4

Posted October 25, 2004
- a former student
As a former student of St. Raymond I highly recomend this school. Very good discipline.

Posted August 27, 2004

St Raymond High School For Boys
2151 Saint Raymonds Avenue, Bronx, NY  10462
Last modified St Raymond High School For Boys is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
St Raymond High School For Boys Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top