Posted September 19, 2011
My daughter has been in this school since kindergarten and has exceled nicely being one of the top students and making honors since her entry into this school. She loved all her teachers and the principal is great. The most difficult time has come recently in the fourth grade. Her adjustment to the fourth grade teacher and her tactics to handling the class is way to aggressivee. My daughter fears going to school has no appetite, stomach pains, headaches, cries going to sleep and waking up, and recently had a nose bleed from her anxiety of going to school. My only resolution if she doesn't adjust is to transfer her which is so upsetting cause academically she has done so well.

Posted April 06, 2011
I absolutely love this school. My daughter has been in this school since Kindergarten and I have no regrets. The principal is extremely understanding and amazingly she knows every student in the school by their name. My daughter graduates this year and I am so sad to see her leave the school (actually the only school she has ever known).

Posted December 08, 2009

St Nicholas Of Tolentine Elementary School 1

Posted December 02, 2009

St Nicholas Of Tolentine Elementary School 1

Posted March 24, 2009

Posted October 19, 2008
I sent my two children to this school from 2000 - 2007 the worst thing is being very over crowded . They used to have two seperate groups but then murged them into one huge class. My daughters 6th grade class had 44 kids! sadly,i removed her when she was entering 7th grade. Some really good points are the lower grade teachers from k to 6th are very very good , dedicated staff ,my daughter was very close to her 6th grade teacher mrs.Budhram also they offer violin lessons and piano from a very eccentric talented music teacher ms. Oprisu my son was actually learning to play the violin in the second grade!! overall if they had kept the overcrowding undercontrol i wouldve kept them there till graduation.

Posted June 15, 2008
I just graduated from this school and am now a proud alumni of St. Nicholas of Tolentine's Class of 2008. I was valedictorian and I know that I could not have gotten as far as I did if it weren't for this school. It really is wonderful and the teachers provide a family like environment. The principal, Dr. Estelle Moffa, is the best in the nation. She is very caring, dedicated, and passionate about her school and her students. You won't find a better school than SNT.

Posted January 28, 2008
I am a graduated student of St.Nicholas of Tolentine! I simply love this school, I love it soo much that I still come with a cople of friends to visit and help out when I can. i even sometimes go just to visit the principal [Dr.Estelle Moffa], just because she is such a delight and the most nicest, caring, and sweetest woman you could meet..... If you're looking for a great school for your child ...St.Nicholas is the right school for them!

Posted September 09, 2007

Posted June 29, 2007
My son went to a public previously and when he entered St. Nicholas in the second grade he was a grade level behind in his academic prformance thus having to repeat the 2nd grade. Now my child will be entering the 3rd and I very proud of what he has learned and how much he has improved academically. I do wish the class sizes were smaller and there was a more structured afterschool program.

St Nicholas Of Tolentine Elementary School
2336 Andrews Avenue North, Bronx, NY  10468
Last modified St Nicholas Of Tolentine Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St Nicholas Of Tolentine Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top