PK-8|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Thank you for your interest in Our Lady of Grace School. We look forward to welcoming you to our family! Although we appreciate the anonymous comments and ratings that are posted, we would welcome the opportunity to meet with you and your child in person. For the most accurate picture of our school, please give us a call at 718-547-9918 or e-mail us at principal@olgschoolbronx.com to schedule a tour of our wonderful school.
August 11, 2014

Bad
Good

I have been apart of this school since 2005 and I've seen great improvement. Mr. H is the best principal in the Bronx. School is very structured, organized and the teachers work hard! All 3 of my kids are honor roll students and one received a partial academic scholarship for High School!

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Posted August 11, 2014

Excellent school! This is a private school well worth the cost for tuition. There are so many programs that my son participates in and he is doing so well academically.

I hate this school. They all are just a bunch of money hungry thieves that have no i idea how to teach children. My daughter and many other students failed their math exam. I didn't even know how to solve these badly written confusing exams and I have a doctoral degree and I specialize in math and solving equations. It seems like they are setting my child up for failure. My child will not be coming back next year, thats for sure.

Hate this school! Thank god my child survived the school term. All the school care about is money!!! Every week asking you to sell or purchase Something. They give test the kids are not prepared for. Push and scream at the kids( my child is in kindergarten) :( No security any one can pick up your child. ( I DO NOT RECOMMEND no one to send their child at this place.

Our Lady of Grace School is the best investment I have ever made in my child. This is an excellent school.

A great school to send your child if you can afford it - It is worth the investment. Teachers are very bright, school is safe and secure. there is high level of academic competition amoung Kids, very disciplined enviroment, and above all - smart kids.

I am a of graduate of Our Lady of Grace School. To me, OLG is one of the best elementary schools in the Bronx. I have had parents and children alike to me and personally tell me that they should've sent their children/went to OLG. I feel like this is because the teachers and principal put a tremendous amount on each student to reach his/her potential and excel in their classes. Most of this pressure came from Mrs. Lewis' Principal's Math Tests and daily reading (at the moment I can't recall what this was called). If it weren't for Our Lady of Grace, I would not be the well-rounded, sophisticated student I am today.

Our Lady of Grace is an excellent school. The foundation for your child to have a well rounded education, obtain structure and belief is available and apparent. Not every school can appease to everyone's wants and needs but I give the school thumbs up. The school is always clean, my child comes home happy, and the kids are priority. Parents, the school runs on money like any other catholic/private school just make sure to keep all documentation to avoid issues. Please take all complaints with an open mind. Your child needs to learn advancement at home as well as the school.

I think that the school is really helpful and strict with the rules and good with our children. The principal works every day growing good and qualify children to the near future.The parents whom do not want their chldren to improve in all aspects must leave Our Lady Of Grace.

Last modified Our Lady of Grace School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8