Nativity Of Our Blessed Lady 4

Posted October 20, 2012
I am a new parent to the school and really love it. My daughter has started Kindergarten an. The staff is very nice and her teacher is very committed and very pleasurable to be around. What I like most about the school is that the emphasis on God and good character is #1. The school is extremely orderly and the kids show respect. I have never seen kids this well behaved at school and I have actually worked at a lot schools as a substitute teacher. I do think the principal is a bit overworked and I hope more parents get involved to support the continued growth of the school. What is most important is that I believe my daughter is genuinely learning and is enjoying the process.

Posted July 14, 2012
This school is horrible. First of they no have a gym for the kids to pla in. They use the lunch room as their gym music class after school etc. the teachers not try to push the students to do their hardest and the class room are so tiny. How do you expect children to get an education in the hot small stinky room. The should just turn that school into a nursing home. The thing that gets to me is that they don't have an art class for the students. Stop wasting your money and take your kids out.

Nativity Of Our Blessed Lady 4

Posted July 10, 2012
great school , verry very strong leadership skills , the principal is very caring and d edicated to this students. awsome teachers and staff. see for yourself everyday in the parking lot he is never absent

Nativity Of Our Blessed Lady 2

Posted April 11, 2012
I feel that the school does not offer a lot of extracurricular activities for the children. Every activity that is done has to be funding by the parent or their child cannot participate. I also feel the children should have gym more than one day a week. I also don't understand why parents pay full price for school fee and after school fee, when at times the children were out of school for two weeks for some months. It also disgust me that children have to stand up outside in the cold in the morning. I don't see my child returning to this school. There is better out there for the price.

Posted December 09, 2011
Nativity is a great school, the teachers try their hardest to make their students succeed. I been to Nativity for 8 years now and i am very smart. I am on 1st honors at Nativity.The principal is a hard working gentleman that tries his hardest to make the school run positive. Kids at Nativity dislike it because they just wanna do what they want. Nativity is a school of high discipline. I go to Nativity I would never like to leave this school.

Posted October 06, 2011
This school is bad. It's way too small, not to mention it's on Dyre Ave (not exactly where you want children to hang out), and the teachers lack in experience. I'm so glad I graduated. There are NO clubs or sports teams, and when there is it's overpriced and a waste of time. The cafeteria is also gym, lunch, music class, library class, the auditorium, after school, and VERY small. The library lacks in size and books. There's no art program. The only language is Spanish and it's not even daily. And the music class/choir is terrible. PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILDREN HERE

Posted September 27, 2010
Nativity of Our Blessed Lady School is an excellent school. The teachers are dedicated and challenge each student to the fullest of their potential. The principal is a very strong leader and is very committed to the success of the children. The pastor is an involved and dedicated man. My daughter started from Pre-K and is now in the fourth grade. She has excelled academically and continues to grow in her faith due to the foundation she receives at home and at school. There are extra curricular activities to choose from and what the school lacks; it more than makes up for it academically. All schools need parent involvement, commitment, and dedication and Nativity has that from me, a parent. Our children are Special, Important and Beautiful. If you are looking for a safe, challenging educational environment, visit Nativity of Our Blessed Lady School, your child will thank you for it.

Nativity Of Our Blessed Lady 2

Posted February 28, 2010
i go 2 nativity and its distcusting there r rats,roaches, everything u can imagine. but I dont want 2 leave i dont know if its the students theyre full of hope and strive 2 do theyre best at everything.there r no good computers or extracurricular activities so it boring.

Posted December 23, 2009

Posted October 07, 2009

Nativity Of Our Blessed Lady
3893 Dyre Avenue, Bronx, NY  10466
Last modified Nativity Of Our Blessed Lady is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Nativity Of Our Blessed Lady Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top