Bronx, NY

School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Please come and check out SBHS... "See for Yourself". Call us up for a tour of the school and a meeting with the Administration. www.StBarnabasHigh.com
February 01, 2011

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Posted February 01, 2011

St Barnabas High School 5

Posted November 16, 2009
As a former graduate of Saint Barnabas High School, I can safely say it was my home away from home for 4 years. I enjoyed, no loved, the family feeling at Saint Barnabas. You knew everyone. From my first day to graduation, everybody was warm and welcoming. Other than that aspect, the curriculm was very informative, the dedicated teachers made learning fun! It was near impossible to fall asleep. Teachers werent hated or feared. Thanks for the memories.

St Barnabas High School 2

Posted June 28, 2009
The staff and the girls who attend the school are very kind and friendly however the acedemic department is my only concern. There is no challenge and the students are not encourage to attain their fullest potietial. Under no means am I a genius but I found my self bored and unhappy with the curiculum. Its a safe place and located in a nice quiet neighborhood but I wanted to leave based on the lack of challenge.

St Barnabas High School 5

Posted February 23, 2004
Just a great place to send your daughter to school. They go out of their way for each student. The school has made unbelievable progress in the last three years.

St Barnabas High School 4

Posted August 25, 2003
I loved being a student at St Barnabas. I had great teachers and made friends with other girls whom I will cherish forever. The time I spent there will be unforgettable.

St Barnabas High School
425 East 240th Street, Bronx, NY  10470
Last modified St Barnabas High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
St Barnabas High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top