Posted September 26, 2013
Its been only 3 weeks into the school year but so far its been great

St. Barnabas Elementary School 1

Posted July 25, 2013
I graduated in 2009 and attended Fordham Prep on a scholarship. I was not ready for high school at all. I did not talk properly and sounded like a fool with all those rich kids from Bronxville, Crestwood, Riverdale... Thankfully my freshman English teacher spent a lot of time helping me out, which is how I wrote this with such great grammar. In the end it all comes down to moving to a nicer neighborhood with better schools.

St. Barnabas Elementary School 3

Posted April 28, 2013
My son has been in St Barnaba's for 5 consecutive years, and even though I love that he can learn about the Catholic faith, I have to agree that this school is OVERCROWED and that's a concern.. I'm looking into move to a town with a good school district ( pelham or eastchester), so I can pull him out of St Barnabas .It's still a better option than the failling schools district in the Bronx and Yonkers, but if you can afford to pay a little extra, look for a better school dsitrict and put your child in a public school.

St. Barnabas Elementary School 5

Posted April 14, 2011
St. Barnabas Elementary School has a new administration, brought in during the summer of 2010, and quite frankly, the school is taking off! Enrollment is climing on a daily basis.

Posted March 26, 2010
great school pre-k thru 4, then forget it... . students are talked down to and parents are ignored.. good luck keeping the doors open as enrollment is plumeting....

Posted March 26, 2010
i completely agree, parents are basically ignored by teachers, particularly in the upper grades. teachers in pre-k thru grade 4 do a much better job and are way kinder to the kids.

Posted February 09, 2010

Posted November 17, 2009
Although I believe the school does a good job preparing kids academically - some classes are way overcrowded and I think they have a take it or leave it attitude whenever a parent addresses concerns regarding their child or offers a suggestion regarding some of their policies.

St. Barnabas Elementary School 2

Posted May 18, 2009

Posted February 04, 2007

St. Barnabas Elementary School
413 E 241st St, Bronx, NY  10470
Last modified St. Barnabas Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Barnabas Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews.