PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted June 09, 2015
They care about each child & work with you we're help is needed or guide you.

Posted June 09, 2015
The teachers are very good in pinpointing where the child needs help and provide and/OR guide you so that your child gets the help.

St. Athanasius School 1

Posted June 20, 2014
St. Athanasius did not meet the they proclaim in their into its school system. My son started Kindergarten in fourth grade the teacher told me she don't understand his handwriting and they don't accept print form. they said "The No Bully System " and Many times they turn a blind eye when a lot incidents happened . The principal did not give us the support we needed but had no problem taking the money .they only think about money. This was the worst investment I ever made. As a result my son loosed the level , I removed my son from this school . But except to the few staff Members: Sister Sandy, Ms Perez ,Ms Madeo. THANK YOU:

Posted May 06, 2014
This school has been a home away from home. Moving here from another state, St. A's has not only given my daughter a wonderful education and foundation for life, they have been there for us in ways that I am so grateful for. The extra- curricular activities provided that teach life skilsl and build self- esteem is priceless. They have become like family. My daughter loves St. Athanasius!! It is a pleasure to pay tuition each month. Every dollar is well spent!!

Posted February 21, 2014
The prk3 teacher is an excellent teacher. Warm and loving to all the children. She works well with parents and gives all the children the attention they need.

Posted February 16, 2011
my daughter has been attenting this school for about a few months and its her first time in school. i am impressed how she has learned so much and will keep my daughter there. she is in pre-k3 and this is an excellent school compared to public. and they help you to acheive and help your child what they lack in. its worth my hard working money. keep up the great work.

Posted January 05, 2010
My daughters have been attending St. Athanasius for 7yrs and will be graduating next year. i'm very please with the education my children are getting. The kids and staff are a big family. i would defintely recommend.

Posted November 07, 2009
i myself being a former student,both my girls have gone there and if i had more kids..they'd go there too

Posted August 09, 2009
My daughter attends St. Athanasius School (entering 5th grade). I am extremely pleased with the education my daughter is receiving at this school. I love the fact that the principal knows each student by name (from Pre-K - 8th grade). I've never had any problems with the lack of supervision in the cafeteria as stated by another parent. I have; however, witnessed teachers yelling at kids acting out in the halls. I attended public school and I'm amazed at the level of education provided at St. Athanasius School. I would recommend St. Athanasius School to others.

Posted April 03, 2009
St. Athanasius did not meet the expectations they proclaim in their website of welcoming everyone into its school system. My son started Kindergarten in September 2008 and complained of the staffs' yelling to discipline him. There is a lack of supervision in the morning even though staff members 'patrol' the cafeteria. Some staff members have their children enrolled at the school. Many times they turn a blind eye when their kids misbehave. My son got hurt by a couple of his classmates and the principal refused to have a conference with the parents & children involved. I had to seek out the parents myself. The principal did not give us the support we needed but had no problem taking the money. This was the worst investment I ever made. As a result, I removed my son from this school in the middle of the year. But to the few staff MembersThatWereKindToMySonTHANKYOU:Ms.Quido,Mrs.Galvin,Mr.Solano,&theCafeteriaStaff.

830 Southern Boulevard, Bronx, NY  10459