K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted February 22, 2013
This is a small school but the teachers and staff are wonderful. Im a parent and very sadden with the news of the school closing this June. I'll miss you St. Anthony greatly. Thank you...... to all who has played a part in my childs life and mine.You don't know what you have until it's gone.

St Anthony School 2

Posted January 26, 2013
School is really bad staff are mean to kids. They only care about the money it is small,the school has very little money. The art, music, and science lab shares one room. That's why it's closing down

Posted March 31, 2011
A little "Gem" in the Bronx! The new Principal and staff are great and respond quickly to any inquiries I may have. I have also heard this from many parents. The class sizes are small so students do not get lost in the shuffle. My child is very happy here especially with the changes implemented by our new principal. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND ST. ANTHONY'S, CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF!

Posted July 16, 2009
I give this school 5 stars because of its high quality education, safe environment, parental involvement, excellent teachers, and noteworthy principal leadership.

St Anthony School 3

Posted March 13, 2009
It is hard to find a good school for your child, I chose St. Anthony for my child because it was smaller and has a family feel to it. I think its a good school and my child is learning but I also I agree with some of the other parents that there is no communication between school and parents. As far as the principal being warm and caring, one complaint about your child and your child is treated like the black sheep from the faculty. Kids are kids and they shouldn't be made to feel like that.

Posted May 13, 2008
This is our first experience with St. Anthony's School. We had a rough start but things are better know. I would like to say that Mrs. Quiones the Kindergarten teacher's is really pushing her students to succeed in life. I appreciate her travel so far of a distance to educated my child. I think that every community needs a school like St. Anthony's in there community. I would like to see more activites for the younger students and more extended care for them as well. Kindergarten needs to be more involed in there school.

Posted May 09, 2008
there is no communication between the principal and parents . no extracurricular activities no extra help for kids

Posted April 06, 2008
Ptinciple is hard headed and lacks communication to parents, gives back wrong amounts of tuition paybacks, and does not set enough after school activities.

Posted August 06, 2005
St. Anthony is a wonderful school, with many students waiting to get in. The principal is a warm and caring person, who is always there for her students. Anyone who gives this school a bad rating has a problem, and probably didn't get their way. I would recommend this school to any parent who wants a quality education for their children. St. Anthony has been like a second family to my children. I wish there were more schools like this one!

Posted August 06, 2005
St. Antony is a wonderful school thats provides kids with a great education. The principal is very a nice, warm and caring person. She is always there for her students. The principal provides wonderful communication with the parents, and will do everything she can to help. I disagree with the last parent who said there was a lack of communication with the parents, that is a far from the truth. The parent is probably upset because they didn't get their way. If that was the case there would'nt be a waiting list to get in the school in the first place! I would recommend this school to anyone who wants a quality education for their children. St. Anthony is like a second family to us. The door is always open to come and speak to the principal, she will listen to all your problems, she is wonderful!

1776 Mansion Street, Bronx, NY  10460