Bronx, NY

Ss Philip & James School 2

Posted May 14, 2014
The schook was good before but, I am not satisfied with the schook anymore. Its not like it used to br

Posted January 24, 2010
My son has been attending SPJ for the past three years. The whole teaching body, truly put the children first. They are caring, compassionate,helpful but stern. My son has shown great improvements since been there. He will be graduating this year, and is looking forward in attending high school. I strongly recommend SPJ.. Thanks to the Staff there,Great Job! Keep it up

Posted January 21, 2010
spj is a very good school . The principal Ms. Lavelle is very nice caring. She is a no nonsense principal kind of remind me when I was growing up in Jamaica .One morning I dropped my two daughters off at the school you should see ms Lavelle with the bullhorn and ringing the bell I started laughing because it reminds me of my younger years at school in Ja. Such a wonderful lady God bless her keep up the good work lady Lavelle!

Posted December 20, 2009
My son started SPJ school in the 5th grade and it is a excellent. He is now in the 6th grade and I am so sorry that I didnt start him there from the 1st grade. The principal Ms. Lavelle is compassionate and very intuned with the children's day to day upbringing. The teachers are very professional and the students are very well behaved. I would recommend this school to every parent that wants their child to be grounded, focus and achieve a good education to send them to this school. I love SPJ!!! Keep up the good works

Posted November 19, 2009
My son has been attending SPJ since Pre-K he is in the second grade and is an excellent child, both in academics and discipline, Ms Lavelle and the teachers ensure your child gets a good Catholic education. Keep up the good work Ms. Lavelle.

Posted August 27, 2009
As a former student at SPJ, I really enjoyed my time there. They teachers always tried the best to insure leadership skills in us. i highly recommend this school, it is excellent!!!

Posted June 14, 2009
My son is in the 6th grade and has excelled in SPJ. The principal, Ms. Lavelle is caring, understanding and a superb administrator. All teachers are professional and always accessible. I highly recommend SPJ to all. My son is extremely happy there.

Posted May 27, 2008

Ss Philip & James School 1

Posted February 14, 2008

Ss Philip & James School 4

Posted August 25, 2003

Ss Philip & James School
1160 East 213th Street, Bronx, NY  10469
Last modified Ss Philip & James School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Ss Philip & James School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top