Posted October 08, 2011
I am the proud aunt of a 4th grader and both my sister and daughter graduated from Blessed Sacrament. I have watched the school transform from being a school where outdated textbooks, broken seats, and lack of school spirit and student incentives were the norm. Now, with Ms. Roman as principal, all that has changed. Our children are in safe, state-of-the-art classrooms, they are getting the academic intervention services they need, and there is an undeniable sense of school spirit throughout the school. Rating Blessed Sacrament a 5-star school is underrated. It deserves far more.

Posted September 22, 2011
I am a proud parent of a graduate of Blessed Sacrament School and an attending 5th grader. This school and the dedication of all teachers has prepared my oldest daughter with significant academic background and knowledge that has helped her throughout High School and now in her second year of College.

Posted September 21, 2011
I am highly impressed with the way the school has upgraded with the new principal Ms. Roman. She has implemented sophisticated technology that will lead our children to a successful furture. The staff and teachers are professional and open to communication. This is and will always be one of the best schools to exist.

Posted September 21, 2011
As a former student I am happy to see my former teacher now be the principal and know my cousin will be lucky and fortunate to reap all the great attributes she has successfully implemented. I see BSS to be the Ivy League of catholic schools.

Posted September 20, 2011
I am a proud parent of a graduate of Blessed Sacrament and an attending 4th grader. This school has prepared my oldest son with the academic background necessary for him to succeed in High School. The teachers are dedicated. The principal has accomplished getting the school many new things like, smartboards and textbooks. Overall, Blessed Sacrament is committed to the students and their education.

Blessed Sacrament School 4

Posted September 19, 2011
I have been a part of Blessed Sacrament Parish for many years. The current administration has made every effort to improve the school in all areas. In the past two years the students have received new textbooks, desks/chairs, and access to new technology.The school offers extra curricular activities such as technology Club, School Band, Children's choir, and an Art club There are still some room for improvement. More parent involvement is needed to benefit the school. Over all I would recommend Blessed Sacrament School.

Blessed Sacrament School 2

Posted July 23, 2011
I thought that changing my kids from public school to this catholic school things were going to be better. There are some great teachers here with the exception of some real bad apples who discourage the children and parents. The principal's main focus is authority and fundraising. what a shame. The school has no spirit or extra-curricular activities. The school is clean and well maintained in comparison to others. clean bathrooms, hallways and classrooms. The school has potential to excell, but with the principal and other unapproachable staff members, the rest suffers.

Blessed Sacrament School 2

Posted February 18, 2010

Blessed Sacrament School 0

Posted July 27, 2009
I am a parent of a 6th grader attending Blessed Sacrament. Yes there are many students to a class room. I am not to thrilled with the idea but there isnt much that can be done. I am happy that this year they were offering a summer prep class. I enrolled my son and he is benefiting from it. The school does offer remedial classes in Math and reading and writing. I would like it if they would offer the classes after school as oppse to pulling the students out of class.

Blessed Sacrament School 3

Posted April 08, 2009
Both my children have attended this school since Kindergarten. It has gone from one of the best schools to one that I am extremely disheartened with. The children are cramped 30+ in a classroom. The only good thing that I can think of is the extra reading and math classes for those kids who need the extra help.

Blessed Sacrament School
1160 Beach Ave, Bronx, NY  10472
Last modified Blessed Sacrament School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Blessed Sacrament School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top