Bronx, NY

Posted February 11, 2014
I got accepted into HM and am going to start going to HM next year! So excited! I've heard so many things about it and cannot wait until I go to Dorr! Apply here! -Soon to be Horace Mann Lion!

Horace Mann School Lower Div 4

Posted June 29, 2010
i am a friend of someone who's child enrolled in this school and got but then again a alot of my other friends enrolled their child but did not get in and their test scores from the ERB's i heard were extremely high so you should always have a back up plan if your going to enroll your child in horris man

Posted February 05, 2009
Extremely well rounded institution. The program is challenging, and those not up to the task may find a better fit elsewhere, but for those who can handle the work, it's a great experience.

Posted January 29, 2009
I love Horace Mann!!!! it is my life!!! i have been there for 7 years and i cannot love it enough! it should be the best school in the country, go to it, they prepare you really really well!

Posted September 18, 2008

Posted December 01, 2007

Posted October 26, 2003
Horace Mann has been a blessing for our family. My son and daughter love it there. Their friends are delightful, there is plenty of diversity in ethnicity, curriculum, and activities. I don't think that I could criticize this school in any way. Sadly , there is a misconception that Horace Mann a high pressure and stressful place, but I haven't seen that at all.

Posted August 26, 2003
- a former student
This school has made my life so much easier. They really prepare you for high school and make the transition from Lower School to HM Middle School and Upper School a real breeze. This school is tougher than most and cater to children and families, who value work, intelligence, and motivation.

Horace Mann School Lower Div
4440 Tibbett Ave, Bronx, NY  10471
Last modified Horace Mann School Lower Div is a Private school that serves grades K-5
Horace Mann School Lower Div Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top