PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

Posted September 06, 2011
My daughter lv the school from pre-K she learns so muh god bless the teachers

Posted March 17, 2010
i enrolled my children in the school for the 2009-2010 school year after years in catholic school. I must say I am enjoying my time here and my children are HAPPY for the first time in along time.

Posted January 11, 2010
Put God above and in all things. NCCS has been giving children this powerful philosophy embeded in their curriculum.

New Covenant Christian School 3

Posted June 27, 2009
Hi I must say that although that the communication is Not up to standard, I think the learning environment is decent. I feel since we are paying our money to send our child(ren) there, I feel communication should be a first priority and not only when the child is doing poorly and the child is not behaving correctly! We as parents should be more forceful in communication with these teachers!!! I also agree that some of these staff members should not teach!

Posted June 12, 2009
I'm happy to hear parents are quite pleased with the results of this school. From my point of view, some 'teachers' should not be teaching. The communication is non-existent. My daughter has not been doing too well in class, his grades are poor and I oonly knew when his test papers came home, requesting I sign off on them. How absurd. Her teacher has not reached out to me to make me aware of problems that my daughter may be having in class. She spends 85% of her time at school; if homework is done when she comes home, I am assuming she's doing good. This is utterly shameful. Are some children be favored? As a parent this should not cross my mind but in this case, what is one to think. I am disgusted let along very disappointed.

Posted May 22, 2009
I sent my daughter to this school for preK3 and she learned a lot. Ms.Okorafor and Ms.Ffrench are very dedicated and they love their students. The taught material for age is appropriate and I was very pleased with the Bible knowledge that they taught my child. The only thing that I didn't like is the lack of communication between the teachers and me. And also the aspect of security of the school where the door is always open and anyone can enter right through; yet I learnt that they were working on installing security systems in the school... Overall, I can say that the school is excellent.

Posted May 12, 2009
Some things takes time, Recently the electronic eye was installed in our building. I will say praise God for this upgrade. Everything can't be perfect, but with the help of the Lord we will do our best, I still love NCCS Sign As

New Covenant Christian School 4

Posted May 04, 2009
my child has been going to the grand concourse location for 2 yrs and i must say it's great. my daughter is above average she 4 in k5. the director took the time to get her evaulated. i would more than happy to recommend this school

New Covenant Christian School 4

Posted February 21, 2008
The school is excellent in academics, my child is excelling in all areas, she has been in this school for 6 years and I am pleased with her progress. The teachers are very caring but pride in giving their best. The building howerver is very run down, needs lots of repair. The bathrooms are very filthy . Overall cleaning and maintenance of this building needs lots of improvement. Security is also an issue that needs to be addressed. Overall it is a good school.

Posted February 14, 2008
My child is attends NCCS. I must say that I am very disappointed with the results. This school needs aa lot of organization. My child has lost countless sweaters and ties his pencil case is non-existant. The commucation is not up to par. My child comes home with no letter of events happening. He has a recorder we purchased for him as it was a requirement and it has not left his bedroom once. My child comes home with red marks all over his books and neither the teacher nor the principal has attempted to call me about performance. There's no security. It's good to have children learn about God and to pray. As children of God, they should portray a sense of organization, intelligence, cleanliness and love for learning.

1497 Needham Avenue, Bronx, NY  10469
Last modified New Covenant Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5