Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

THE SCHOOL COULD BE A BETTER PLACE IF MOST OF THE TEACHER CARE MORE AND LESS SCREAMING!! IT'S A SHAME STAFF TAKE ACTION WHEN YOU THREATENED THEM. VERY DISAPPOINTED!!

the school's great and has nice teachers. i love most of the teachers and the principals are great, the kids are really nice too.

My daughter just started junior high school and it has been nothing but problems after problems.. You have teachers that care and other teachers that couldn't care less. The school itself has know control over the students and the school is jus so over crowded that the kids don't have lockers, which in the end result there things are being put in a room for everyone to steal the students property.. I do not and I repeat I do not recommened this school to anyone.

This school is zawesome! Everyone there is friendly, smart, and hilarious. Some people think too much of themselves, and there are a couple of stalkers you should look out for though. :3 ~S.H 805 Class of 2012

I love M.S.101 and all the teachers. Instead of being happy to leave i'll be sad. GRADUATING CLASS OF 2013 CLASS 602

I like MS 101 because they really focus on helping the kids learn and prepare them for High School.

I am currently attending MS101 and I am the graduating class of 2011. I have been in this school since the 6th grade and ever since the 6th grade I've felt welcomed. This school gives the best education because the teachers care and take the time to make sure each student understand the material being learned. We are rewared for our achievements and when we get a break such as dances or talent shows, the teachers as well as the students make sure that that day is a day of fun. For me ELA state test I achieved a perfect score in the 6th grade and the 7th grade as well. This was all thanks to my teachers who have deavoted the time to help me. Overall I believe that this school will give your child a great middle school experience.

ms 101 has all the teachings that I need to go through life.

Amazing. The academics are rigourous and high school level & the students are friendly. There are many extra cirricular activities and sports. It is a big school with a small family enviorment. I am a graduate of Ms.101 and i have to say that there is no other place better than this school. Did i mention the area is one of the safest in the city?

MARITIME IS THE BEST SCHOOL EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! I graduated in 2009 (class of 09' whooot whooooot) The staff there is the best, the teachers help you to get the best education, and from my first day as a 5th grader to my last day as an 8th grade i have been extremely happy there. My teachers were, Ms. Gonella - English, Mr.Guerra - Math, Ms.Giannone - Social studies, Ms.Henry - Spanish, Ms.Tremberger - Science, & Mr.Weirman - Physical Education. These teachers are the absolute best and if I could, I would spend the rest of my school years in Maritime. <333333 oh & the best staff there are most definitely Ms. Harris & Ms. Tiller ! THE DANCE TEAM IS MY FAVORITE MEMORY - GO BLAZERS!

Last modified Ms 101 Edward R Byrne is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.