Posted October 18, 2012
This is a wonderful school. My son is in the ASD NEST program and it's absolutely amazing. Everyone is so involved with your child; the therapists, teachers, coaches, social workers, assistant principal, and even the principal attends the parent meetings and classroom events. It's beautiful to see such team involvement and support when it comes to our children. I don't know what I would have done without the NEST program for my son. He is thriving academically in a general education classroom and his classmates are so kind and supportive. He loves going to school! I am thankful to have found such a supportive learning environment for my son. We need more schools like P.S. 396 and its' nest program

Posted August 19, 2012
I have Two Children in Two different Elementary schools and PS396 is by far the jewel in the crown. The Teachers and Leadership go above and beyond the call of duty. They are dedicated to their Kids and their Families and are always available unlike the other school which often disappoints me! There is always room for improvement and PS396 is not perfect however they seem to be doing everything they can to further improve their performance. I give PS396 a Four star rating.Thank you for what you do every single day as you make our lives easier.

Posted October 27, 2009

Ps 396 3

Posted September 01, 2004

Ps 396
1930 Andrews Ave, Bronx, NY  10453
Last modified Ps 396 is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 396 Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top