Bronx, NY

Posted October 25, 2013
this school is great and the staff we have a good principle and parent cordantor

Posted May 22, 2011
My daughter go to this school,and I a volunteer at this school.Its a wonderful school.I love everything about this school and the teachers are doing a good job

Bronx Little School 0

Posted April 15, 2010
My daughter used to go to Bronx Little School and I was happy with the teachers. They always acknowledged my daughter's ability in doing well!

Posted March 08, 2010

Bronx Little School 0

Posted June 24, 2009
This is my son's 2nd year, he is a 4th grader going to 5th, BEST TEACHER MS. SULLIVAN, its a great school, great teachers and principal, small school and small classrooms, what else can you ask.

Posted May 27, 2009
My daughter is a student is Mrs. Oldfield's 3rd grade class. I am extremely satisified with her teaching as well as reward system with PBIS. You rock, BLS.

Posted April 03, 2009

Posted August 19, 2008

Posted April 21, 2006

Bronx Little School 2

Posted September 12, 2005

Bronx Little School
1827 Archer Street, Bronx, NY  10460
Last modified Bronx Little School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bronx Little School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top