Bad
Good

I have two kids at Kipp AES and I'm extremely happy with their performace. Staff and Faculty are very pleasant and constantly engage kids and family. Everyone has a sense of responsibility for the sucess of the students. My kids know their sprout values which essentially stresses taking pride in their hard work.

After being in a lottery wait for 2 years, I got called by KIIP in The Bronx, and I couldn't be happier. My twin boys have done a 360 turn arround on academics and behavior. This school has a " no Tolerance policy" that helps keep the children and parents on check. No matter were the child comes from, he gets no special treatment, every one gets treated the same, with the same respect and attention that they deserve. I'm very pleased with this school, my kids are going in to their second year, and all I have to say about it is positive things. Thank you KIIP for making a diference.

Excellent school and wonderful teachers. Always on top preparing students for State exams. Making learning fun for students.

KIPP saved my life. I owe all that I am to the leaders at this school. I couldn't thank you guys enough.

First of all I have a daughter attending kipp Academy and i can stress how much I love this school and how honor i feel to have my daughter in this school. I love the love and dedication you see in all the teachers face. How they take thier time to teach our kids my daughter is in kindergarten and knows how to read do math problems and etc.....I love this school and everything it is doing for all the faimlies attending there..

Last modified KIPP Academy Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.