Posted May 22, 2014
This school is ideal for students who are interested in becoming self reliant and obtaining useful skills that they will need for the future. IN-Tech Academy has an amazing staff that cares about the improvement of the students. But, in order for the students to see improvement they will need to contribute their part towards their education. One factor that everyone tends to forget is that although the teacher is the anchor, there are moments where the student will have to be self reliant. For example, I taught my child how to walk but soon enough he learned how on his own. We need to find ways to motivate our students how to engage more in their education. The teachers at this school are essential because they are always there for the students, but, it does not matter where you go... students will have to put in their part as well. This school is a great school because the classes challenge the students, and that is exactly what we need in this world. We need students to have a good education that way they can make themselves more preferable and competitive when it comes to different situations; whether it is a job or college. I recommend this school for every student!

Posted April 24, 2014
IN-Tech Academy is a great place for learning technology. Students can choose from learning how to create web sites to earning globally recognized certifications. Students involved in the Cisco Program learn to build computers and networks. Technology is at the core of our school. Students are involved with technology both in the building and outside the building--taking advantage of a variety of technology opportunities. A student recently said to me, "I wanted to go to Bronx Science" but now that I am graduating from IN-Tech I cannot be any happier with all the experiences I have gained in my school. I am ready to face my future." The student is a member of the MOUS Squad Club, Cisco Program and has worked outside the school building with industry professionals in banks, private sector and most recently as a journalist on assignment at an internet conference. There are many more success stories to be shared....

Posted March 25, 2014
IN-Tech Academy is a nurturing environment where teachers put the needs of the students first. Students here are loved, are safe and are provided with a sound academic experience that compares to that of a private or suburban school. Students transition well from elementary school as we research students' learning needs and are prepared to help them set personal goals for success upon entering IN-Tech. Incoming fifth graders may also attend a free summer camp here so they learn their way around the school and are familiar with the teachers and the school culture. All students participate in both technology and art classes. In addition, students may participate in after school sports and recreation programs. Students who qualify may apply to our honors program. In high school IN-Tech students have the choice of pursuing an Advanced Technology (college prep) track and/or an Advanced Placement track. Our graduates have gone on to some of the finest schools in the country, including: Harvard, Columbia, Cornell, Manhattan and Fordham Universities. Our school has strong school spirit known as Panther Pride . We are very proud of our students and the fine work that we do here.

Posted May 05, 2011
This school gets a 5 out of five but i wish i could have gave it higher! My experience at IN-Tech is a very good one. IN-Tech Academy is a phenomenal school, from the first day you walk in you will feel as though you belong. The staff are amazingly kind, they will look out for you in every possible way. In fact the staff had found me a job at a community center by the name of Riverdale Neighborhood House. This school is great for anyone, but it is especially great for a student such as myself. The reason for this is because I am interested in technology. They have a great technology curriculum that is thought by an experienced teacher. They will allow you to take certification exams for free, this can help you better yourself in the future. They also have another great program called virtual enterprise, it allows you to get a feel of how the business life will be. Overall this school is THE best within a huge vicinity of its area. It is safe, it is great, it can prepare you for the future, it s the best school I have been to.

Posted May 20, 2009

In Tech Academy Aka Ms High School 368 1

Posted February 06, 2009

Posted December 30, 2008

Posted September 18, 2008
I think that this school is great! Most of the teachers have been very helpful with my child and my child's academics have improved because of it. The guidance counselor is the best I have ever seen. I love the principal of this school too! She is so dedicated to this school and it's students.I wish I had the opertunity to go to a school like this when i was comming up. I've seen what schools are out there in the Bronx and I would not want my child going anywhere else.

In Tech Academy Aka Ms High School 368 2

Posted July 24, 2008
this school is not all that it seems to be cracked up to be. Ive been in this school for 5yrs. They spend too much money designing the school and not enough paying for text books. Most of the laptops dont work to while and theres hardly any after school activites that catch my interest. The school is preety safe but its small and boring there. And most of the school is consumed my middle schoolers. There was one year where i didnt even have a place to put my jacket because there wasnt enough rooms to create a home room for use. And they focus way tooo much on the dress code in the school. overall i'd say the school is -and i use this term loosly- okay.

In Tech Academy Aka Ms High School 368 0

Posted April 07, 2008
My 4 children have gone to MS/HS 368 and one thing I can say is that they do care for there children. They are tough because the world is tough. This is what the school is teaching them, follow rules and regulations. And if you feel that there decision is no just you can sit down and discuss with them how you feel. My son has been there since 6th grade and is graduating from 8th and is going into the 9th grade with the school and I wouldn't want it any other way. My 3 oldest have left after 8th grade and it's been HORRIBLE in the other high schools. There technology classes are awesome, I've done research and have not been able to find another like it. That's just my humble opinion.

In Tech Academy Aka Ms High School 368
2975 Tibbetts Ave, Bronx, NY  10463
Last modified In Tech Academy Aka Ms High School 368 is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
In Tech Academy Aka Ms High School 368 Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top