Bad
Good

Posted March 01, 2016
My son has attended PS #3 since kindergarten and he is currently in the fifth grade. The school is clean, safe and education centered. I love this school because teachers and administration are professional, while at the same time, making you and my child feel like family.

Posted April 28, 2014
My children are attending in the school Ps/MS3 , it is an excellent beginning for our children.It is like a college for kids , the environment Is safe, the staff are super respectful and friendly. As a mother I will recommend this school because I'm so happy with my children academic standings....

Posted January 08, 2013
This is the best school I've only went there for 7th & 8th grade I made lots of friends quickly & the teachers are very friendly. I wish I could relive the days when I was there Class of 2006.

Posted December 17, 2010
i was a student in this school from grade kindergarden to 8th grade and this is a excellent school its like one big family i honestly loved it and will never forget it the teachers all really care about the students im 20 yrs old now and i know when i have kids of my own im going to send them here this school means alot to me and i absolutely love it and recommend it.

Posted June 25, 2008
my daughters attends kindergarden in this school and I love the atmosphere she is surrounded by and the teachers are excellent. Ive never had any issues with this school and I would recommend it to anyone.

Posted January 13, 2006
Both my daughters assist this school since 2001. I like the interest the teachers and staff including the security lady put on our children. My children always are happy to go to school there is always something to do beside to study. In the school always are bringing new stuff where they involve the students. They are like a big family everybody knows everybody. They always are there when your child needs help. My children improve a lot since they study in P.S./M.S 3. I don't have no complaints about anything. I always recomend it. Thank you to P.S. 3 Raul Julia MS to be there for me a my children. After school program the best they help a lot the students. The always come out a 5:15pm smiling and saying 'see you tomorrow' like they want to go back the next day. for me that means they are treat well.

Ps 3 Raul Julia Micro Society
2100 Lafontaine Avenue, Bronx, NY  10457
Last modified Ps 3 Raul Julia Micro Society is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.