Bronx, NY

Ps 91 Bronx 5

Posted March 11, 2013
I like this school I like the teachers, they care about their students about their academic improvement. I think this school deserve to have a better rating than 2 because it definitely is better than a lot others around the area, I recomend it and hope they get all the help they need to help the student, the after school program is great it heps the students and i seen a lot of improvement on my daughter. I hightly recomend it.

Posted January 11, 2012
This school is one of the worst school in the bronx Teacher are always screaming at the kids. My son went from a 90 average from another school in manhattan to a 65 grade level when i move to the area I would not recommend this school to any of your kids My son need afterschool to help him and they only select some kids but the kids that really need it they dont pick it is the worst school

Ps 91 Bronx 4

Posted February 05, 2010
My child attends this school and I love her teachers. They are very detailed in the students day to day learning and activities.

Posted February 01, 2008
this school is very unsafe....

Ps 91 Bronx 2

Posted November 27, 2007

Posted March 27, 2007

Ps 91 Bronx 4

Posted November 06, 2006

Ps 91 Bronx 2

Posted October 25, 2006
I really do not recommend this school. The children are not properly watched. The academic curriculum is poor. I know, I'm a parent of a student!

Ps 91 Bronx
2220 Aqueduct Avenue, Bronx, NY  10453
Last modified Ps 91 Bronx is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 91 Bronx Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top