Bad
Good

I consider this to be a very good school. My nephew at the age of 8YRS old started attending this school and he was unable to read. He lack confidence in all his academics and a team of teachers work with him and his reading levels increased by three levels. I am very greatful for them and their help. Thank you

I love this school this is my daughter's second year, she started first grade yesterday. I feel like she gets the prefect amount of attention the teachers are patient and they make reasonable efforts to speak with you if needed.

This school is the Worst! The Principal does not want parent involvement! The school does not welcome parents and the Principal Ms. Duran stays locked up in her office and even though there is suppose to be an open door policy. She does not welcome parents to see her. For 5 years as a parent, I have seen year after year how the Parent Coordinator Ms. Miranda selects certain parents as token PTA members, set up elections to vote the ones of choice in, and after they are appointed, they disappear without letting parents know who they are, what their purpose is and they never show up to any of the PTA meetings. They refuse to hold meetings in the afternoon for working parents. But yet all the vanished PTA Presidents sit on the SLT board. You go figure! I SMELL A RaT with this school!

My daughter started at this school in pre-k. We had a problem with her first pre-k teacher but once we got her removed from that class, with much insistance from us, her next pre-k teacher was the best. Ms. Negata is the best pre-k teacher in that school and Ms. Downer really help her in Kindergarten. Now she is beyond her grade level for first grade. We had to change schools because we moved and she is now in a charter school impressing the teacher there.

Horrible Bullying problem at this school. Son was so tormented that i removed him mid year. Assistant Principal, St. Paul didn't want to hear about it and the principal was always behind closed doors. Great Science teacher though a young woman, not sure what her name was---motivated my son. Such a shame--great teachers and very, very poor leadership!

i really like this school, since my son become student of this school I discovery how hi is learning day by day. i like this school because teacher are very prepare and they provide to the students ability to develop skills and better knowledge. ms Duncan is my son teacher and she is very careless and provide my son the opportunity to become better educate.

Last modified Ps 157 Grove Hill is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.