Bronx, NY

High School of Contemporary Arts 4

Posted December 23, 2011
I was a temporarily assigned teacher there for several months. I enjoyed the stay there. I felt the principal was very nurturing and committed to the students. His door was constantly open and the students felt comfortable going to him. The only issue I noticed was that the school had several Art genres when it started and are now down to a few. The directory has not been revised and may be misleading to students.

High School of Contemporary Arts 1

Posted September 15, 2011
First of all, I am a parent. This school is a joke. No textbooks, rude personnel, and too much emphasis on peer relationships amongst the school's officials. The Principal, Mr. Sanchez doesn't do enough to see that the students are learning, and is not very accessible by parents. The majority of the teacher's are horrible. If I had known what an utter waste of time this school truly was, my child would not be there.

High School of Contemporary Arts 5

Posted July 30, 2009
This scholl has almost every thing you need to move on 2 the next level...I love hsca

High School of Contemporary Arts 5

Posted September 03, 2008
i go to this school and i'm a senior there so trust me i will know. this school is the best school ever and glad i chose this school

High School of Contemporary Arts
800 East Gun Hill Road, Bronx, NY  10467
Last modified High School of Contemporary Arts is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
High School of Contemporary Arts Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top