Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Effective school leaders: Strongly disagree

NO KIND OF MOTIVATION FOR THESE CHILDREN AN ITS NOT ABOUT THE KIDS OF THE FUTURE ITS MORE LIKE DICTATORSHIP

Amount of homework: Strongly disagree

ALL THEY KNOW HOW TO SEND THE HOMEWORK WITHOUT EXPLAINING SO GET READY TO PAY A TUTOR

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

OMG THIS SCHOOL ALLOWED MY DAUGHTER TO BE BULLIED FROM FEB TO JUNE WHEN I DECIDED TO TAKE HER OUT OF THERE ONLY BECAUSE SHE WEARS GLASSES AN THAN THEY ALLOWED CYBERBULLYING WHEN I SHOWED THEM THAT ONE OF THE STUDENT ALL OVER FACEBOOK

Develops character: Strongly disagree

THERE ALLOW BULLYING THEY ARE NO MOTIVATION TO KIDS YOUR CHILD WILL ONLY LEARN FALIURE AN BECOME HIGHSCHOOL DROPOUTS IN THE FUTURE

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS RUN MY CHILD WAS BULLIED WAS ALMOST JUMP WHILE EVERY ONE WAS POSTING IT ON FACEBOOK WHEN SHE WENT FOR HELP A TEACHER WAS NICE ENOUGH TO TAKE HER TO THE DEAN AN ALL HE DID WAS SEND HER HOME TO ABOUT 8 GIRLS TO JUMP HER I CLLED COPS AN EVERYONE AN NO ONE DID NOTHING ABOUT IT THE PRINCIPAL NEVER DID NOTHING THIS SCHOOL I DONT KNOW HOW IT HAS A 6 THERE IS NO MOTIVATION FOR THESE KIDS TO DO BETTER BUT PUT THEM DOWN THEY PREPARE KIDS TO BE HIGH SCHOOL DROPOUTS AN PARENTS CANT DO NOTHING ONLY BECAUSE THEIR ARE SO MUCH PEOPLE THAT DONT SPEAK ENGLISH SO THEY DONT SPEAK THE PTA CANT DO NOTHING ONLY BECAUSE IS RUN BY THE PRINCIPLE RUNNN DO NOT SEND YOUR KIDS HERE YOU WILL BE PREPARING THEM TO BE FAIL IN HIGHSCHOOL

I am a parent of my child who has been attending this school for quite sometime. I have had the worst experience any parent can imagine and would never desire any parent to go through what my child and myself have been through. This staff may act like professionals but at the end of day they have no interest for the education and making our children strive to success. My child has an IEP and they say they are willing to work with him and myself as the a parent involved. But I believe they do not have the knowledge or strengths to work with kids with special needs. They label these children as troubled kids who will not succeed. I have fought many battles and will continue to fight them because I believe my child will succeed with them or without. Its sad that as parent we have to be hurt by staff that we leave our children too 5 days a week and know how to manipulate situations. I just pray that my child will get the services he needs I am very disgusted and disappointed with the whole situation. No matter how much a parent is involved is not good enough for them. Its a shame how certain things fall through the cracks.......

This school has alot of potential to really raise the bar. However, the administration lacks determination, professionalism, and empathy. My experience has been that the children that need help, do not get it. YOU either have to beg or write a letter. There is poor communication. The teachers rush you when you want to chat with them about a concern. The first day of school was pretty bad. They had people working in the main office that did not know each other. I spoke to several women, and none was wearing I.D, and there were boxes of books on the floor. I feel that there is a fracture in the system. I took a day off from work to attend a Kindergarten orientation, it was such a waste of time. My third grader is confused about his teachers way of teaching, and so are we. Lastly, they have not had an after school program since last year. Working parents, single parents are having difficulty with the picking up and the child after school care. Neighborhood mothers and women are offering services for a fee. I would pay an affordable fee for a well strluctured after school program. Why is this service not an option.

PS/MS 194 is a school full of immature teachers and I am fed up! The princiopal is very unapproachable and unwilling to come off her high horse. They should receive a c-d rating in my evaluation. Dont get me wrong, you do have your good teachers but for the most part they are rude and unproffetional just li9ke that Si Fuentes charactor principal they have running the circus.

I am a mother of 3, which my oldest just moved on to high school. My middle son is in the 5th grade and has an amazing teacher. There are many ups and downs at the school.....I have been an involved parent for 3 years....this will be my fourth. Out of all the time I have been with my children at this school there are only a small handful if that who attend PTA meetings. The school is over crowded no doubt about this.....but with the help of teachers and staff things go smoothe.....There needs to be more parent involvement!! It is really sad that the only time a parent decides to show up is to complain about something, why not show up just to see what you can do to help???? Hmmmmm, something for you mom and dads to ponder upon.

Worst school ever. All the faculties are rude the principal spend too much time punishing students that she forgot to notice the LOW GRADUATION RATE ...Teachers plays their favorites and they accept hundreds of students at the beginning then start transferring them to another school after few months due to over crowd. Don't even give a proper notice just send a letter by child and says don't come tomorrow.

Last modified Ps Ms 194 is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.