Posted February 02, 2012
i went to this school in 1972-1974...and i will never forget it...i miss the bronx...i still visit family, and i make sure to drive by my old building on westfarms rd. and my first school ps 66..and everytime i get choked up, i just wish i would of stayed in the bx long enough to let my children go to this school.

Posted August 04, 2011
I LOVE this school my kids used to go there and since we moved i hate the school he in i wish i can put him back in this school in september

Posted May 22, 2011
I attended this school in 1969 and i just happen to see it on google earth, it bought tears to my eyes. I loved it there, i use to live on the corner of 172nd and longfellow, and my parents moved because of financial hardship. wow did i love this school. i had a teacher named Mr. ciatto and i believe he was french. is there any way to trace me being in that school ?

Ps 66 School Of Higher Expectations 0

Posted April 22, 2010
We have the most amazing staff, teachers and administration that offer so much support and love. We are always aiming for ways to improve our academics and foster a love of learning for our students. We work together to help our children succeed!! :)

Posted April 22, 2010
I love P.S. 66 because it offers numerous opportunities to help every student not only academically but socially and developmentally through numerous After School and Enrichment programs. P.S. is also a safe environment to learn and all of the faculty care about their students.

Ps 66 School Of Higher Expectations 4

Posted April 24, 2009
is mychild frist year in school she in prek and i think this school is good the way they try to get parent involed in school and what the are about and i love am one of the parents that look foward into getting the calender each month to see what i can do to help the school .

Ps 66 School Of Higher Expectations 4

Posted March 20, 2009

Posted June 10, 2008

Ps 66 School Of Higher Expectations 1

Posted September 05, 2007

Ps 66 School Of Higher Expectations
1001 Jennings St, Bronx, NY  10460
Last modified Ps 66 School Of Higher Expectations is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 66 School Of Higher Expectations Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top