Bad
Good

i went to this school in 1972-1974...and i will never forget it...i miss the bronx...i still visit family, and i make sure to drive by my old building on westfarms rd. and my first school ps 66..and everytime i get choked up, i just wish i would of stayed in the bx long enough to let my children go to this school.

I LOVE this school my kids used to go there and since we moved i hate the school he in i wish i can put him back in this school in september

I attended this school in 1969 and i just happen to see it on google earth, it bought tears to my eyes. I loved it there, i use to live on the corner of 172nd and longfellow, and my parents moved because of financial hardship. wow did i love this school. i had a teacher named Mr. ciatto and i believe he was french. is there any way to trace me being in that school ?

We have the most amazing staff, teachers and administration that offer so much support and love. We are always aiming for ways to improve our academics and foster a love of learning for our students. We work together to help our children succeed!! :)

I love P.S. 66 because it offers numerous opportunities to help every student not only academically but socially and developmentally through numerous After School and Enrichment programs. P.S. is also a safe environment to learn and all of the faculty care about their students.

is mychild frist year in school she in prek and i think this school is good the way they try to get parent involed in school and what the are about and i love am one of the parents that look foward into getting the calender each month to see what i can do to help the school .

Last modified Ps 66 School Of Higher Expectations is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.