Bronx, NY

1 review of this school

Ps 12 Lewis And Clark School

Posted April 01, 2009
I am hihgly disappointed in this school. I have never seen a text book from that school. Counselors call me only when they can't handle my kid, but to let me know about cutting class and not bringing in homework I don't get a call. I'm tired of the kids running the school instead of the adults. This school is only there for kids to say they are in school but they are not learning much are not at grade level and there is no counseling for these troubled kids. You can't put all troubled kids together they will never succeed in anything because they are being put to the side.

Ps 12 Lewis And Clark School
2555 Tratman Avenue, Bronx, NY  10461
Last modified Ps 12 Lewis And Clark School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12
Ps 12 Lewis And Clark School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top