Bronx, NY

Ps 10 4

Posted May 10, 2015
AS A PARENT I KNEW THAT P10X IS A GREAT SCHOOL TO HELP MY SON WITH SPEICAL NEEDS HE HAS MADE SO MUCH PROGRESS AND, THE PRINCIPAL IS TRUELY CARING AND SHE PUTS HER CHIDRERN FIRST NO MATTER WHAT SHE DOES WOULD SACRIFICE ABOVE ALL MEANS CONTINUES TO BE THE PERSON THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE IN A CHILD'S LIFE .THANK SO MUCH MRS C COOGAN

Ps 10 5

Posted March 06, 2013
My daughter is a special needs child and this her first year attending this school. I love it !!!! Her teacher is such a dedicated , caring and loving person. Truly shows her vocation as a teacher for special needs children. The staff, paras, therapist , and unit coordinator work together to make sure the children needs are truly met.

Ps 10 4

Posted June 06, 2011
I work at this school and the other sites that are under the umbrella of this main site! The principal truly cares about her students and the unit coordinators for the sites I have worked in do put children first. The children who attend P10 school are special to us and each bring a uniqueness to a class room. When teachers, para's and parents work together I assure you that your child Is in good hands. I personally wish parents were more involved they a the voice of their children and school. If your child will attend this school get involved be proactive so that when change is needed your voice can be heard.

Ps 10

Posted April 24, 2010
They are loving and caring and put the kids first before themselves. Its like a second home for my son.

Ps 10