K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Terrible. I was a student there with severe attention issues and hyperactivity. No one ever tried to help me but a teacher who has now passed, God bless her soul. The way the school dealt with it was punishing me by prohibiting me from class trips and getting honors, although my grades were more than enough. Everyone called me bad, I was embarrassed often even by teachers. Catholic school does not usually embrace different learning needs and CTK is no different. There are no resources for us besides being punished for things we can't help or have trouble controlling. Also, math is often a difficult subject for kids with ADD. There is no extra math help or any kind of extra help, last I was there.

Christ the King is a wonderful school. The curriculum is great, they teach children things sooner than I learned things. The staff is awesome. They discipline the children which is great compared to other schools. I love ctk, all of my children will continue to go there. Its expensive, but worth it. I rather pay for my children to have a good education, then to let them go to a bad public school..

CTK is an excellent institution of learning. The way a FEW of these parents behave concerning "pink slips" you would think they were some type of appendage being ripped from the child. More than likely if the child got a "pink slip" he/she probably deserved it. The bottom line is that CTK is preparing these children for higher learning such as high school where admonishments are far swifter and and many times harsher. The school has standards to maintain and hopefully it doesn't waiver from its long standing procedures because of parents who need to learn how to spell and help discipline their child. Then, it doesn't become necessary for the teachers who are doing their best to maintain a learning environment, to pink slip them.

The review that made on May 16,2011 was perfect He/She said everything that honeslty happens in CTK. Every winter the boiler is broken and all the principal does is ask for more money from the parents and doesnt even get the work done. Besides the teacher i have recenlty seen and heard of , look like to me they were hired from Craigslist!!.. Its upsetting to put my child again for this school year 2011, but i have no other choice all catholic schools that have good rating are full and far!. I suggest parents to read every review and take good advices.. Every year the tuition goes up and the teacher's teaching & additude goes down!!. And the principal HAS no respect for parents, its amazing how shes been there for such a long time, she finds her way to manipulate people. Lets not forget the crossing guard all he does is smoke & talk to parents , he pays no mind to the kids crossing, i believe its time for him to retire hes about 60+. Parents please make the best choice for your child, even if you have to travel a bit far , dont make the mistake i did. This will be my last year wasteing my money at CTK. This is a review of a parents not a child who is 12 yrs old!

I am a 12 year old student that goes here and its the best school I've ever been to. I've been attending this school since I was in first grade and these have been the nicest teachers you will ever meet. I'll be honest; some teachers should be a little nicer to the students, but they do their job. They give pink-slips to children because they do something they're not suppose to; Not because they just want to pick on your child. They don't yell at your student to make you feel "less than nothing", they yell at them because they care about you and they want to set them straight. In my own class, there was a male student that doesn't care about his grades, so they teachers talk to him everyday, and he has gotten better and started to care a bit more. Personally, enroll your child into this school. You definitely won't regret it.

This is one of the worst school your child can attend. This school locks teachers who are prepared to deal with our children in a day to day basis. All they do is write pink slips for any minor infraction your child does. Children are being punish by making them stand up at the school entrance and taking away free time, gym and scream to them until they feel less than nothing. If you want your child to be misserable this is the wright school for your child.

My children have been in this school since kindergarten. The teachers in the school have passion and demonstrate dedication to the children and learning on a daily basis. The educators and the pricipal have high expecations of the children and the children rise to the challenge. I would recommend this school who is looking for the best for their child.

The school is great, I, myself graduated from Christ the King. So has my brother and my daughter. And my son still attends. I have never had a problem. The staff is just great. I only wish they had more extracurricular activities for the kids.

This school is great. All the staff from lunch ladies, office staff, teachers, volunteers and the principal are friendly down to earth people. The curriculum is great. My children are learning subject material at a sooner time than I ever learned in elementary school. The principal is in total control of the school at all times as well as Ms. Spann. I would recommend anyone to have their child attend this school.

This is a horrible school! The bottom line for this school is money, money and more money. The prinicipal is rude and the classes are overcrowed. I would not recommend this school.

Last modified Christ the King Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8