Bronx, NY

South Bronx Academy For Applied Media 5

Posted January 21, 2015
I love the my experience at SBAAM. For example, all the teachers are nice to every scholar in the school. Another reason why I love SBAAM is because of all the activities we do. My favorite is when we have hip hop class and also when we do a science experiment in class. I like to do hands on activities because it s fun!

Posted January 21, 2015
My experience at SBAAM was kind of rough in 6th grade and now in 7th grade it is kind of good because I m with 6 graders and 7 graders. I am in a bridge class. I have some friends now in different classes, it is all good. This year has been easier for me to focus in class, make new friends, and meet new teachers. My favorite class is science because of the different hands-on activities. I recall an outdoor activity we did, it was a compost activity that got our hands dirty. It was great! I like to work outdoors and look forward to more of those. This year is a lot easier for me to get around the school and to adjust to my classes. I'm looking forward to having less drama than last year. I had two major embarrassments that I am finally over. Rumors are no fun and hurtful.

Posted January 16, 2015
Something that I really like about South Bronx Academy For applied Media is that it has a lot of teachers that are more than happy to help you, Having a variety of teachers to help you in a time of need is extremely helpful because it will bring your grade up and equally whatever you need help in you will eventually become a master in. South Bronx Academy For Applied media also gives us many trips that we enjoy for example every year the school plans a overnight trip that we have to pay for and it is an awesome experience and education, South Bronx Academy For Applied Media isn t a perfect school but it is a school that you should attempt to apply to.

Posted January 09, 2015
I feel like SBAAM has a lot of potential, although there are some things that can be altered to make it better. SBAAM's teachers and staff should work on being more approachable and understandable when it comes to students, and show that they actually care about our well being. I also believe that the work habits are expected to be very independent, while some students need more guided instruction. Lastly, I think SBAAM could put more performing arts opportunities to make it an all around school. All in all, my experience at SBAAM was ok, but it could have been better.

South Bronx Academy For Applied Media
778 Forest Avenue, Bronx, NY  10456
Last modified South Bronx Academy For Applied Media is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Bronx Academy For Applied Media Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top