Bad
Good

Eximius College Preparatory Academy 5

Posted July 06, 2012
Well I'm going into this school next year and my cousin is in there by the way she talks the school is the best. I'm trying to gruaduate 1 year before I'm suppose to. Wish me luck!!!!

Posted June 01, 2012
I used to be a teacher here and i can only say that i am very glad i left when i did. the principal there in 2007 was a very ineffective manager (forget about being a leader). There were plenty of disciplinary issues that she was not able to assist. the students did not respect her and she did not respect her teachers. We did not get any professional development about using proactive approaches to discipline. Most parents were disinterested and we had very poor turn out at Parent-Teacher conferences. Students were generally extremely disrespectful and some (i did have some wonderful students) students came to school to ONLY socialize. Good luck trying to get them to listen. I'm still a teacher and have remained one because i left when i did. there were too many structural (and i don't mean with the building) issues in this school.

Posted May 26, 2011
As you can tell by the star rating this school is terrible - I'm glad I did not let my child stay past the 2nd year. Pulled him out ASAP. would not recommend this school to any parent.

Posted May 17, 2011
its not a good school. there's been numerous fights since 2011 started and recently a big fight happened, which ended in police being called. today the news cast was outside the school and before the school was mentioned on channel 12 news (not for good things).

Posted November 15, 2008
i am a student in 9th grade my teachers dont have any patience for when i dont understand they make me feel like a drop out.i have lost any inspration for school now. But i can lie the princable is sexy wooooo ms.smith

Eximius College Preparatory Academy

Posted September 18, 2008
My child has been in this school for 2 years and although from the outside seems like a great school. The teachers do not have the patience or understanding of dealing with teenagers and the only thing I see them do is write pre-suspensions letter all the time. I have yet to see them actually take a productive approach to teach a lesson or show that there are consequences for the students actions. Instead they rather keep them out of school. Its a ashame to say I am very disappointed in the way they handle situuations at this school.

Posted August 22, 2008
Sorry to say I have nothing good to say about this school. Worst yet, my child is stuck in this school and I have no say about taking my child out. Poor teaching, no respect for students as far as I can see. biggest mistake was to place my child in this school.

Eximius College Preparatory Academy 5

Posted August 12, 2008
My child is in the 7th grade and has the best teachers that I have seen in a NYC public school. If you are looking for a school where teachers are actually able to teach then Eximius is right for your child.

Eximius College Preparatory Academy
1363 Fulton Avenue, Bronx, NY  10456
Last modified Eximius College Preparatory Academy is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eximius College Preparatory Academy Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top