Bronx, NY

Young Scholars Academy Of The Bronx 1

Posted August 17, 2014
ysa is a OK school definetly my LAST DO OR DIE option i went here for a year bruh if you wanna die come to this school

Posted October 23, 2013
Even thought I've never been to this school yet, using opinions from others who commented, I can see Young Scholars is a great, intelligent school. I cant wait to apply for this school this year. Also, I have used facts from the website, seeing it's once again a great school to be in.

Posted April 08, 2010

Posted August 03, 2009
i like this school alot because everyone is like a famiy

Young Scholars Academy Of The Bronx 4

Posted March 30, 2009

Young Scholars Academy Of The Bronx 4

Posted January 28, 2009
The school give the student a chane to learn. The teacher is friendly and make sher our kid do well.

Young Scholars Academy Of The Bronx 0

Posted August 15, 2008
Young Scholarrs is a very good school and i am very happy that i went there. The school encourage us students to be the best we can.

Posted July 16, 2008

Posted July 06, 2008
my child has attended this school..the have great things there that our childs need to be successful in life.Now my child is one of many student of to jion the first graduateing class. it was an honnor to be there

Posted June 04, 2008

Young Scholars Academy Of The Bronx
3710 Barnes Avenue, Bronx, NY  10467
Last modified Young Scholars Academy Of The Bronx is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Young Scholars Academy Of The Bronx Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top