Bad
Good

I go to Metropolitan High School. I'm a freshman and I think the school its great because u learn a lot and the teachers help you a lot and really cared about you.

My son transfered to The Metropolitan after getting involved with the wrong crowd at another school. The school worked with me to get him back on track and help him recover from his experiance. He is now an A student and talks all the time about how glad he is that he got a second chance.

Ithink metropolitan is a good school the attitudes that the staff have need 2 improve but overral they are very good and have great deal of learning and the teachers really care 4 dthe students and there education.

I go to metropolitan highschool and its a very good school. Parents shouldnt feel that there child is in trouble in that school. Because its a very responsible and good school. I love it.!

its a terrible school! such a waste of tax dollars. give money to upstate school!

I think that this is a very good school. It has a really good education and the teachers work hard on preparing you to graduate and go to college.

This school works very hard at teaching kids to behave civilized to one another and their elders. They focus on teaching the kids self respect by having the students take pride in their uniforms. By focusing on little things like being tucked in and prepared for class, the students never have a chance to rebel in more serious ways. My son has learned to be more respectful to me since joining this school, and he now wants to go to college. He was never interested before, and now he is. He is actually excited to take the college prep class. These teachers work very hard and call me when ever there is a problem. I wish I could transfer my daughter to this school too.

Metropolitan High School is average. I wish there were more specialized programs for the students. In my opinion, the staff places too much emphasis on school uniform shoes. Offering college prep courses would be a tremendous plus as well as give the students incentive to want to do well and reach goals. Overall the school could make some improvements in some areas.

Last modified Metropolitan High School (The) is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.