South Bronx Preparatory A College Board School 1

Posted July 26, 2014
This institution is a sorry excuse for an educational facility. When it was once under the control of Brian Rosemblum it was a thriving example of what control over a student body meant. Unfortunately, in 2007 the school fell under the control of Ellen Flanigan. Two years into her career at this school she lost college board funding due to the falling standards of the school and grades of the students. Her staff were also a part of the crumbling foundation of South Bronx Preparatory. By staff I mean her vice principals and a woman who swore she had any power of the administrative level. I will say that there are magnificent teachers doing the best they can with what they've been given. Ultimately I wouldn't put my children in this school. No one should.

Posted September 26, 2013
My school is the best. There are many teachers from regular classes to language courses. When it comes to extra help the Teachers are always available after and before school. They will always make every student feel welcome. The best part about my school is the dedication each teacher gives to ensure each student is well taught and educated. What I love about my school is the friendly hello's and warm welcomes you recieve every time you step inside the main doors. The only way my school could get better is if it only had a little more space in the playground so every one is able to run around without bumping into one another. That is why I would reccomend my school for all newcomers.

South Bronx Preparatory A College Board School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
100% of our students are assigned an advisor and advisory group which is continuous through four years of high school. 99% of our school's second class of graduating seniors were accepted into college, despite the fact that our school is located in the poorest congressional district in America, Our school of 600 students offers 50 afterschool programs. Are teachers are energetic, deeply caring, think outside the box, and are led by a strong, enlightened principal and administrative support team.

South Bronx Preparatory A College Board School 1

Posted May 20, 2009

Posted September 26, 2008

Posted April 20, 2007
I believe this school is the best thing that has happen to the south Bronx. My son is in the 11th grade. He will be the first graduating class coming out of this school since they opened 3 yrs ago. The principal, teachers, counselors are the best. They are so interested in your child's education. They are also involved, especially when it comes to big city test. They have tutoring after school even on Saturdays to make sure your child does well. I recommend this school to anyone. My ratings are 10+

Posted August 10, 2006

South Bronx Preparatory A College Board School
360 E 145th St, Bronx, NY  10454
Last modified South Bronx Preparatory A College Board School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Bronx Preparatory A College Board School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top