Bronx Charter School For Children 5

Posted July 27, 2010
My son started TBCSC as a Kindergarden student. He has excelled well beyond my expectations for a five year old. The teachers have given him a strong interest in science and math. I'm very happy with the teachers, staff and the leadership at TBCSC..

Bronx Charter School For Children 0

Posted August 05, 2009
My daughter started in the middle of the school year and had a very productive rest of school year. Her teacher was really supportive and communicated with me on a regular basis.

Bronx Charter School For Children 0

Posted June 23, 2009
My son goes to this school and I love it...He's reading beyond his 1st grade level and his math skills are also above his 1st grade level...I'm very grateful that he's in this wonderful school :)

Bronx Charter School For Children 5

Posted June 14, 2009
this is one of the best charter schools out here my daughter reading and math level went up and i am very happy.

Bronx Charter School For Children
388 Willis Avenue, Bronx, NY  10454
Last modified Bronx Charter School For Children is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bronx Charter School For Children Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top