Public charter
Bronx, NY

Posted September 09, 2014
All 3 of my kids attend this amazing school..My son first started in Kindergarten and then my oldest followed 2 years later...She was struggling with her academics in the public school she was going to,so when she came to G.C.A she was a little behind.I was worried nonetheless due to the great teachers and my cooperation we got her up to speed.I was so happy.As of last year my third child started and they all love it.The staff knows me well and they are very very attentive to your child's needs.. I will miss them when all my kids leave there and I hope to find one just as Awesome as them..

Posted March 24, 2014
My son has been in this school for 1st and 2nd grades now. Its a great school. Small class rooms, 2 teachers in the class. Swimming program for all 2nd graders. They have music, spanish, art, perform concerts. Fun Fridays are incorporated for the children to celebrate different things. They have bus service, a long school day 7:40am breakfast, 8am-4pm school day and after school up till 5:30. They are looking to expand past 5th grade. They have lots of educational trips during the year. My son has had excellent teachers who really care and push for him to utilize his full potentials. The school communicates with parents, I love that. Unlike public school where your child enters the building and that's it, your not allowed in, and sometimes even meeting the principal is impossible. I have no complaints about this school. They're great, the staff is great, my child is happy here and so am I.

Grand Concourse Academy Charter School 4

Posted September 14, 2009
Ever since i enrolled my son and daughter to this School i seen an Excellent Improvement in their Math & Readind.The Teachers are great with the Kids and Parents!!

Posted April 17, 2008
Very good school . principal Ira Victor very hands on with the children and parents. school staff very attentive to parents and students needs.

Grand Concourse Academy Charter School 4

Posted April 14, 2008

Grand Concourse Academy Charter School
116 East 169th Street, Bronx, NY  10452
Last modified Grand Concourse Academy Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grand Concourse Academy Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top