Bad
Good

My school is the best school out there. It may be little and may not be as advanced as other school but I am so glad to be apart of Marie Curie H.S. The teachers push us to do our best and are always challenging us and maybe due to the fact that it is a small school it feels like a family. My class mates are always there for me and even people I don't know are always willing to help. My school just needs more funds to be able to supply all the students with laptops and have more technology. But otherwise than that I think this school really motivates students to go above and beyond and to never give up and always try there best.

I wish there was more parent involvment. The opportunities are there but the parents are not taking advantage. I know I do. We the parents need to be there for our children even though they are in high school and are condsidered as young adults.

I love marie curie high school because the teachers give the students lots of hope for a successful life in their future,

The teachers are very involved, and they aid the parents in helping students to achieve their goals.

no violence, excellent stepping stone for future leaders both in the medical field and socially

Last modified Marie Curie High School Nursing Medicine And Applied is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.