Posted August 26, 2013
The fact that this school remains open and under the same rule is beyond me ! When the board of Ed has had sooo many complaints against. Them and nothing is done!? This school is horrid and should be shut down! The staff are crooks goggle the articles the kids are $ signs disgusting!!!!

Posted June 15, 2013
There is no help at all, if administration do not want your child believe me they will try at all cost to make your child transfer, they are adolescents they will make mistakes they will use them against them and not to help them be aware be alert not what is shine is gold, be careful your child will be more hurt than educated.

Posted May 28, 2013
I hate this school on many occasions I have seen them expel students for failing grades something they are not allowed to do since they are a public school. The teachers have attitudes and yell at students if they make even a slight mistake . I don't feel at home here because none of the staff cares about us they put on a facade as if they care but to them we students are just a means for them to keep their graduation rate high and put extra money in their pockets. I thought they could be trusted but sadly I was mistaken bottom line is, Don't apply here

Posted May 16, 2013
the school is a piece of work the staff is disrespectful and they are liars check out the new york post story about them ....one word money ...is all they want they could care less how the kids turn out NEVER SEND YOUR CHILD HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...the so called principals are the ringleaders $$$$$$$ not your kid's well being their own staff turned them in to the doe of new york !!enough said

Bronx Health Sciences High School 3

Posted August 16, 2011
I am fairly pleased with this program. My son has had to adjust to the strict environment but I think it has been good for him. There are other places where he could have landed that would not have supported his future. It is true that in the workforce our children will be required to be on time for work. They may have an early work schedule and the boss will require them to be there ON TIME. I appreciate the opportunities my son has to make choices based on his interests.

Bronx Health Sciences High School 2

Posted July 06, 2011
My child's GPA significantly dropped once she began attending 9th grade in this horrible school.

Posted July 06, 2011
This school does not have any extracurricular activities for their students. It's all about work, and no play. They enforce their uniform policy, which is good. However, they still fail to create an atmosphere which is conducive to an educational environment. Gym begins way too early. Students need to get to gym for 0 period starting at 7:15.When I complained to the staff about this, I was told that they are preparing the students for adulthood/workforce. My opinion is that they are preparing the student to become high school or college dropouts, because they will experience burnout before the age of 21. Children still need a balance of work and play. This is sad, because my child isn't happy attending this school, so I will need to transfer her to another school this Fall.

Bronx Health Sciences High School 5

Posted April 03, 2010
really good school great atmosphere loving teachers and good social/ academic area.

Bronx Health Sciences High School 4

Posted November 30, 2009

Bronx Health Sciences High School 0

Posted October 13, 2009
I love this school. I agree with the strictness and the uniform policy. Teachers still need to be a bit more alert with the children when they go down to the gym and enforce the uniform code a bit more. Children are begining to wear whatever they want while some are trying to set new trends.

Bronx Health Sciences High School
750 Baychester Avenue, Bronx, NY  10475
Last modified Bronx Health Sciences High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bronx Health Sciences High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top