Bronx, NY

High School of Computers and Technology 4

Posted October 26, 2013
My school is the best high school I can be right now.Everything is about Technology and other cool things you can want to know.If you in 8th I would go to this school.

Posted April 17, 2013
My school is the best High School I ever ben to. I love it here.

High School of Computers and Technology 3

Posted March 08, 2013
My son is a freshmen. At the orientation we were so excited for class to begin. Unfortunately, I have found there to be a strong disconnect between parents and staff. I called every available extension to the school for months to speak to a counselor, dean, principal and till this day no one can be reached by phone. It wasn't to I got a hold of an email that I was able to have a conversation with one of his teachers. My son enjoys the school, I feel that he is safe there but I don't think the staff interacts with the students as well as they portrayed during the orientation.

Posted December 06, 2012
i like this school because it's cool and funny at the same time and that why iI wanted to go to this school

High School of Computers and Technology 1

Posted May 12, 2011
This school i would not recommend anyone to go to. I am a former student and I can say that I didn't enjoy my time at HSCT. The principle doesn't keep promises and only directs his attention on the students who kiss up to him, most of the teachers act inappropriate and some don't have good knowledge of the subject they're teaching. The environment is not at all sanitary and there is usually fights every week. Bottom line, i wouldn't recommend this school to anyone, think again when looking at this school in your HS books

High School of Computers and Technology 4

Posted May 24, 2010
Fun teachers who make learning exciting. My child really likes this school. I asked him if he wants to transfer and he said, "Heck No!!" He really likes how they go on a lot of trips. I like that also.

Posted May 12, 2010

Posted December 03, 2009

Posted October 29, 2009
I was so hesitant to send my son to this school until I went to visit. There is a family oriented atmosphere in this school and I am very pleased with the teachers and staff. Very professional and my son loves it and his grades are excellent. I highly recommend this school!

High School of Computers and Technology 2

Posted January 27, 2009

High School of Computers and Technology
800 East Gun Hill Road, Bronx, NY  10467
Last modified High School of Computers and Technology is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
High School of Computers and Technology Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top