Bad
Good

My school is the best high school I can be right now.Everything is about Technology and other cool things you can want to know.If you in 8th I would go to this school.

My school is the best High School I ever ben to. I love it here.

My son is a freshmen. At the orientation we were so excited for class to begin. Unfortunately, I have found there to be a strong disconnect between parents and staff. I called every available extension to the school for months to speak to a counselor, dean, principal and till this day no one can be reached by phone. It wasn't to I got a hold of an email that I was able to have a conversation with one of his teachers. My son enjoys the school, I feel that he is safe there but I don't think the staff interacts with the students as well as they portrayed during the orientation.

i like this school because it's cool and funny at the same time and that why iI wanted to go to this school

This school i would not recommend anyone to go to. I am a former student and I can say that I didn't enjoy my time at HSCT. The principle doesn't keep promises and only directs his attention on the students who kiss up to him, most of the teachers act inappropriate and some don't have good knowledge of the subject they're teaching. The environment is not at all sanitary and there is usually fights every week. Bottom line, i wouldn't recommend this school to anyone, think again when looking at this school in your HS books

Fun teachers who make learning exciting. My child really likes this school. I asked him if he wants to transfer and he said, "Heck No!!" He really likes how they go on a lot of trips. I like that also.

I was so hesitant to send my son to this school until I went to visit. There is a family oriented atmosphere in this school and I am very pleased with the teachers and staff. Very professional and my son loves it and his grades are excellent. I highly recommend this school!

This school turned out to be much better than I expected. Being that it was located on the Evander Childs campus, which was considered one of the most dangerous schools in the Bronx; I had reservations about sending my child there. Since they divided the campus into a bunch of smaller schools, I decided to give it a chance. My child has attended this school for three years without any problems. The teachers here are fantastic! The guidance counselors are superb and the principal is an absolute joy. I am so glad that I sent my child here. My child has miraculously developed an interest in writing due to the guidance of a really good English teacher. I am thrilled to death about that.

Last modified High School of Computers and Technology is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.