Posted May 04, 2011
The fish rots from the head down. The administration is awful and therefore it trickles down to the students. There is no founding leadership and value from staff for the students to patternize. Horrible learning environment and one that needs to be evaluated for drastic change by the dept of education.

The Bronx Preparatory Academy 0

Posted March 04, 2010
Based on everything I have seen my child go through, it seems clear that the administration lacks a solid vision and mission for success. I have never felt that they cared about my child's progress but merely saw him as a statistic. I don't believe he is getting the services he deserves with his I.E.P. but will continue investigating this matter. The teachers have always been warm and helpful with all of my concerns and interactions with them.

The Bronx Preparatory Academy 2

Posted August 05, 2008

The Bronx Preparatory Academy 5

Posted July 13, 2008
This school was the best thing to ever happen to me, I was given a well rounded education. Sure we didnt have many sports, or a variety of classes to choose from but that was because our school was in the process of still growing. As one of the founding students of this school, I can honestly say, its not the school thats bad nor the staff but the children that arrive there with no foundation of respect for authority or others within their age group and will power to learn.

The Bronx Preparatory Academy 0

Posted March 19, 2008
the school isnt done being built there is no students in the building because there is no floors and i know because i live down the block

Posted January 17, 2008
This school is unsafe, it is currently in trailers, so children travel in and out of portable classes all day. They have no sports or even a gym. The school will be moved next year to a new building but the neightborhood of the new school is not good.

Posted December 13, 2007

Posted September 21, 2007

The Bronx Preparatory Academy 3

Posted November 15, 2006
I don't think that now the school is in safe place. The school does not have sports at all.

The Bronx Preparatory Academy
921 East 228th Street, Bronx, NY  10466
Last modified The Bronx Preparatory Academy is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
The Bronx Preparatory Academy Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top