Posted November 18, 2014
I'm a student here at BCSE and this school is amazing it prepares us for the future and the teachers at this school really do care about their students unlike most schools I I have heard of. I have been in this school since kindergarten and am currently in the eight grade and this school has an excellent support system they help you pick out the best high school for you and are really there for you when you most need them. I would't go to any other school because no other school will give you the educational, Safe, Caring environment this school portrays. Once your a Bobcat, Always a Bobcat.

Posted September 11, 2014
My child loves her experience @ BCSE My child's been a student since kindergarten & know is time to move on to HS. Teachers are always there to help the kids & parent. We are going to miss BCSE
2 people found this helpful

Posted April 18, 2014
As a parent and pediatric therapist, I think this is one of the best schools in the Bronx area. It has the feeling of a small private school located in an urban area.The teachers, administrators, and support staff are always dressed professionally and know how to address parents in an respectable manner. The students are very courteous and are being taught at an early age about not only the importance of going to college, but on becoming potential leader in society. I also appreciate the way the school incorporates dance,yoga, music, gym,and art into their curriculum.

Posted April 17, 2014
My grandson attends this wonderful school. There is always communication between parents and the school personnel. Everyone works as a team to keep the scholars working at their best. No toleration of bullying, or rudeness. Emphasis is always placed on respect, courtesy, and team effort. My Grandson's fourth grade teacher is one in a million, never too busy to address whatever concern a parent or child has. I highly recommend applying. BCSE has its own property, and are now building a brand new middle school next to the elementary school.

Posted April 02, 2014
BCSE is great! My child was accepted mid year and the entire faculty made the transition so easy for our family. This school goes above and beyond for the students. They challenge them in all areas. The also help them to succeed. This school is always ready and wiling to assist student and parents. We feel blessed to be a BCSE family

Posted August 15, 2013
I have three children in this school and we have truly been blessed. The administrative and teaching staff are very dedicated to the scholars. My only regret is that there isn't a high school, however I am very confident that my children will excel wherever they attend HS because of this school. Thank you BCSE.

Bronx Charter School For Excellence 3

Posted May 29, 2013
good school just harsh with the methods. they teach however they teach with force. they have a high teacher turnover as well.

Bronx Charter School For Excellence 1

Posted April 12, 2013
I applied to this school for 4 and 6th grade, and I don't know my kids standing as yet, but I would like to know about their policy on bullying of any kind and about the tolerance of it at school and on school busing? I would also like to know about extra curricular activities like music, art, dance, theater etc any of these take place here? Help a parent decide. Thanks

Posted April 02, 2013
Excellent just like it's name. The culture and learning environment of the school is one of the best I have ever seen. I am so glad that my daughter is attending this school. Truly a blessing

Posted December 05, 2012
I would like to sign up my 2 children in this school. Is this school accepting new intakes?

Bronx Charter School For Excellence
1960 Benedict Ave, Bronx, NY  10462
Last modified Bronx Charter School For Excellence is a Charter school that serves grades PK-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bronx Charter School For Excellence Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top