Bad
Good

Posted April 30, 2013
I think East Bronx Academy is a great school because the teachers and staff expect you to bust your brain off to get better grades and also they help you overcome your struggles in any subject. Even though you are not doing the state test the expect you to work hard. I really like the classes because the teach really interesting stuff especially in History you learn a lot of American history that you never learn before. The school could improve on having more club after school for students who are interested to stay after school. Also I like the school because it's really interesting and the teachers really care about your feelings and how you communicate with others. They also got a Gay- Straight Alliance (GSA) club which I think is very important for students who being bullied because they are gay. I'm a student at East Bronx Academy and we as students care about each other. We make sure that no one feels like an outsider. Being new to East Bronx Academy is a good thing because the teachers introduce you to every body in the grade. Some schools don't introduce you to the teachers and the student and this makes you feel like someone who doesn't belong here.

Posted September 08, 2011
I was a student at East Bronx Academy and it was wonderful. The school is very clean and bright. The teachers are great and they really do care about you. This is school is very advanced in technology. Each student has an assigned laptop and school email. Turning in assignments has never been easier. I truly recommend it.

East Bronx Academy For The Future

Posted April 13, 2010
I find the school to be a clean safe encironment. Where my daughter is encouraged to be the best she can be & she is being taught how to achieve her goals. It is a Junior High School & High School. My daughter will be graduationg into high school this year. I find the teachers to be very supportive & they actually care about these kids & their future. They dont only prepare them to reach the next grade but to reach their highest goals.

Posted February 06, 2010
This is a very awesome school , I feel as the principal is the best principal I ever had. She's always looking out for her students the teachers are funny & they make learning fun & also they make hard stuff easy. I also believe that this school is very clean & organized, so i don't know what all these other peoples are talking about I am a new student I enter this school in the year of 2009 & I know almost every student & teacher in this school I heard many bad stuff about this school but come to realize this school is good so you i learned you cant believe everything you hear. & the metro card thing i have a respond to that the metro cards is given to you the day you want it cause i receive my metro card the day i wanted it.

East Bronx Academy For The Future 4

Posted December 16, 2008
I Been Going To This School Since Sixth Grade And This School Is Excellent For The People That Want To Learn! This School Is The Best.

East Bronx Academy For The Future 2

Posted April 25, 2007
I have been going to the school since sixth grade and I am now in eighth, every year since the year it first started the school dress code has been changing.The school is very unorganized.In 2006 they didn't give out student ids until February, and currently in 2007 they are planning to install metal detectors now in April. Also this school do not have a gym and gym is not given to all students. They let us chose whether we want to have gym or not before school start. The teachers are very good. They will do their best to prevent a student from failing.

East Bronx Academy For The Future 3

Posted March 04, 2007
My son has been attending this school for the past 2 years. The principal has always made herself available to me and responds quickly to any inquiry I have. They can appear to be a little unorganized at times, but the teachers are great. I am a little upset about their not being a proper gym or teams which was promised to my son and I upon deciding on this school.

East Bronx Academy For The Future 3

Posted September 08, 2006
East bronx academy is an unorganized school. It took four days for my daughter to recieve a metrocard when it should be the first day. Every year the staff dicides on new dress code attire. As of now the dress code is white school shirts and a choice of black,kahki or navy blue pants, and availible gym clothes. The principal hardly works to your need and instead is never there when you call. The teachers are good teachers though. There are some extracurricular activities but don't count on gym class being helpful there is no gym. Instead kids excersise in the mutlipurpose room, no hoops, no nets they travel to a by near by park. There is trouble at times come at your own risk the unorganization between the teachers and staff will drive you up the wall.

East Bronx Academy For The Future
1716 Southern Boulevard, Bronx, NY  10460
Last modified East Bronx Academy For The Future is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.