Posted August 22, 2013
I am going to be a new student in September. I attended the summer bridge ,I find the program to be interesting, I learn a lot, and I have an idea what I will be expecting in the begging of the school year. I met some of my teachers and some future class mates, which I also think will be helpful for the transition. I think this is the best school ever from what I heard and read on the Internet .when I first met the principle ,my mom and I love him, he seems to be a great man, because this is the first school I apply to and I got in, I am excited , I have a good feeling about this school and I know I will do well.

Posted August 01, 2013
great school, excellent teachers. the principal is a good person, god bless every body in this school. thanks

Posted June 28, 2012
Well, I've survived my first year here at this school. But when I say survived I don't mean it in a bad way. I would say that at any school because when attending school, you must learn to survive in order to succeed. I feel like I've succeeded so much in just one year at this school. Now going to 10 grade, I am confident I can achieve anything I want and sky's the limit at this school. In fall on 2012, I will be taking an AP course, along with many honors classes. Teachers are truly loving and caring and you can always reach out to them. This school gives opportunities not many schools can give and granted this school is in the South Bronx. That is something to consider. I love this school very much and I would recommend it to anyone.

Posted April 09, 2012
My first year here and I absolutely love it :). I believe this school gives a quality education and all the hard work that we must put in will pay off with the colleges we will attend later on in the future. I am so happy that I got into this school.

Posted November 09, 2010
Quality education for the students. Deadlines should be given to the teachers for homework assignment distribution. Students should not have to receive notification of homework due the next day at 7pm in the evening or on Sunday late afternoon. A set time limit should be established.

Posted April 21, 2010
Principal Mr. Tom and all of his staff really care about his students. Teachers are hands on very involved with the students and i just love how us parents can also be very involved in our kids education. I have always felt very welcomed, and if i have any concerns about my child, all i have to do is call. Even in this recession, the Bronx center for science and mathematics will empower their students to work hard and has granted many students with scholarships for some of these great students.

Posted March 10, 2010
My freshman child told me this is where she wanted to be and I am so glad. Mr. Tom sets high standards for staff, students and parents. He gets it done! I'll glad she is at this school. Mr. Tom empowers everyone to strive for success and shows them how to get results! Not only talks the talk but walks the walk. I believe in him because he really believes in the staff and students. Thanks!

Posted November 06, 2009
It is one of the two schools colleges come to visit in the Bronx. They offer many opportunities and has exceeded the graduation rate of the rest of the Bronx. The teachers are very nice and so is the staff. The atmosphere is great and everyone gets along. They offer many AP classes and they even have great electives such as Law & Finance, Psychology and Engineering. This school is number 1 =]

Posted November 05, 2009
Amazingg!!! Great teachers...Great facultyyy....awesome principal! Hard work, but it all pays off!

Posted June 07, 2009
Very good school that teaches you discipline and teaches you to be a hardworked. The school was made 4 years ago and still, the first seniors of the school made it into top colleges like Dartmouth, NYU and Penn State.

Bronx Center For Science And Mathematics
1363 Fulton Ave, Bronx, NY  10456
Last modified Bronx Center For Science And Mathematics is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bronx Center For Science And Mathematics Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top