Bronx, NY

Bronx Regional High School 5

Posted August 06, 2013
My son came to Bronx Regional after attending several other schools. And I must say I have NEVER saw him this happy in a school before. He gets along with all his teachers and students, participated in the school Basketball team, and is progressing way faster than when he was at the other schools. He's scheduled to graduate in 2014. I am extremely proud of his focus, determination and hard work. And I'm grateful for the teachers as well. I'm so happy for my son. Thank you Bronx Regional!

Bronx Regional High School
1010 Rev James A Polite Avenue, Bronx, NY  10459
(718) 991-2020
Last modified Bronx Regional High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bronx Regional High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top