Bronxville, NY

St. Joseph School
Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted September 14, 2015
We were given an eighth-grade reading evaluation. The evaluation was objective; the students were given each others papers and were instructed to mark each answer as read. My classmate, Kathleen McCabe, deliberately marked each of my answers wrong. The school did nothing about it.

St. Joseph School 5

Posted November 13, 2014
My daughter loves this school and is thriving here. My experience so far with the teachers are that they are extremely caring, attentive and responsive. Such a wonderful community, with a very active mothers club and fathers club. Its tough keeping up with all the social events at school, especially as a working mom.

St. Joseph School 2

Posted September 10, 2013
I joined St. Joseph as I had good things about the school and the academics were supposed to be excellent. My experience so far dealing with the prncipal and staff has been nothing but appaling. I have reached out to the Principal on a few follow up items about my boys and I have just been given a run around. Telling me they will call me back but never get back to me. I guess my biggest learning is the staff is not cooperative at all especially the principal and if you need something to be followed up with, it will take you forever if not never to get it done. I would prefer my boys to be in a good academically sound school and a responsive understanding staff. - Parent

St. Joseph School 5

Posted April 17, 2007
Super School. My kids are excelling there, because they work hard. Has excellent parent participation.

St. Joseph School 4

Posted December 09, 2005
The principal likes children and some parents who don't get their way call her defensive. The faculty works well with her and would not accept mediocrity.

St. Joseph School 3

Posted September 05, 2004
Good school that could be fantastic with a different administrator - does not seem to like children, takes a defensive posture to all that is brought to her attention by a parent. Seems to be striving for mediocrity.

St. Joseph School