K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

When I attended this school, I had to be transferred to another school at age 13 because the bullying was unbearable at that point. The teachers did nothing to stop this and this had occurred since 1st grade all the way up until I had to leave in 7th grade. If you have a parents in the mothers and fathers club, it's a different story- they take "good care" of your children. But growing up, my mother was a working, traveling executive and my father was retired- so they could care less about how I was treated since my parents were unable to "contribute". It's bad business and a bunch a snobby stuck up people who THINK they live in Bronxville when really, they live in other cities but happen to have a Bronxville PO.

My daughter loves this school and is thriving here. My experience so far with the teachers are that they are extremely caring, attentive and responsive. Such a wonderful community, with a very active mothers club and fathers club. Its tough keeping up with all the social events at school, especially as a working mom.

I joined St. Joseph as I had good things about the school and the academics were supposed to be excellent. My experience so far dealing with the prncipal and staff has been nothing but appaling. I have reached out to the Principal on a few follow up items about my boys and I have just been given a run around. Telling me they will call me back but never get back to me. I guess my biggest learning is the staff is not cooperative at all especially the principal and if you need something to be followed up with, it will take you forever if not never to get it done. I would prefer my boys to be in a good academically sound school and a responsive understanding staff. - Parent

Super School. My kids are excelling there, because they work hard. Has excellent parent participation.

Last modified St. Joseph School is a Private school that serves grades K-8