A Fantis Parochial School 0

Posted March 17, 2010
My son has been in this school since he was 3, he is currently in PK4, turning 5 in July. I have nothing but good things to say about the school. He started out shy and socially insecure. He is now very confident, happy, polite and socially adept, and has great problem solving skills. While parenting plays a big role, I give credit to A. Fantis for providing the education and discipline and a sense of family that a child needs at that age. I know that I can contact the main office and they instantly know who I am and will address my needs immediately. Tuition is affordable, and why so hard on the principal Dr. Farkouh? She needs to fundraise to keep that school moving ahead. The teachers are excellent all in all, I love this school.

A Fantis Parochial School
195 State Street, Brooklyn, NY  11201
Last modified A Fantis Parochial School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
A Fantis Parochial School Rating: 0 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top