Bad
Good

Friends of Crown Heights is a GREAT GREAT School. They spend a lot of money for the kids. They have a beautiful graduation, prom and a lot of trips. The classrooms are nice and large. Its hard to find daycare's like that and they have a very affordable after-school program even for Pre-K students. They really teach your students a lot and are ready for 1st grade not kindergarten 1st grade. They will learn a lot and its a good safe daycare they do monitor the teachers a lot. Great Job !!! Friends of Crown Heights is the number 1 daycare I recommended for all parents. The staff is friendly.

It is very dificult to find very good preschools in the area. I thought this was the best. I like to be involved with my child's class and her progress. This school has an open door policy that has encouraged my involvement. No school is perfect, therefore as parents if there needs to be change we must make it happen by being involved. I have seen continued growth with my daughter in this school.

Bad School. The Teachers are rude and don't supervise the children. The director is so disorganized . I had to wait 3 years for placement. Think twice before you put your child in here, consider Educare or Park Place daycare

This is a very good daycare. I am a teacher also (middle school) and two of my children go to this center and I am very impressed with how much they are learning. My children's teachers are just great and the director and wonderful. They all have open-door policy.

Last modified Friends of Crown Heights #2 is a Private school that serves grade K