Friends of Crown Heights #2 4

Posted January 12, 2011
It is very dificult to find very good preschools in the area. I thought this was the best. I like to be involved with my child's class and her progress. This school has an open door policy that has encouraged my involvement. No school is perfect, therefore as parents if there needs to be change we must make it happen by being involved. I have seen continued growth with my daughter in this school.

Friends of Crown Heights #2 0

Posted December 02, 2009
Bad School. The Teachers are rude and don't supervise the children. The director is so disorganized . I had to wait 3 years for placement. Think twice before you put your child in here, consider Educare or Park Place daycare

Friends of Crown Heights #2 4

Posted June 04, 2009
This is a very good daycare. I am a teacher also (middle school) and two of my children go to this center and I am very impressed with how much they are learning. My children's teachers are just great and the director and wonderful. They all have open-door policy.

Friends of Crown Heights #2
671 Prospect Pl, Brooklyn, NY  11216
Last modified Friends of Crown Heights #2 is a Private school that serves grade K
Friends of Crown Heights #2 Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top