Posted May 01, 2014
Mazel is a home away from home for our family. The warm, caring environment coupled with values- oriented education is exactly what we were looking for! The parent community makes you feel part of a team! We could not be happier!

Posted April 30, 2014
Great school. I highly recommend to anyone. They have great combination of Jewish education and at the same time picking up innovations.

Posted April 30, 2014
Committed to the ideals and values of progressive education, Mazel Day School provides an engaging environment for both teachers and learners. As a part of their committed staff, it has been a pleasure watching the school grow and develop its commitment to staff development and providing for an education of the whole child.

Posted April 29, 2014
Mazel is one the best things that happened to my family. Caring teachers, warm and loving environment make this school a unique place. High academics in combination with values, respect and love for learning makes me feel good as a parent and makes my children happy students. Mazel is home away from home.

Posted April 29, 2014
Never been happier with the education that my child receives in this school. Individual success is extremely important in this school. Kids are not just Leopard for the test but for success in life.

Posted April 29, 2014
great school, the best teachers. Kids actually cannot wait to get to school. the values that are taught and the environment are priceless.

Posted April 29, 2014
Mazel Day school is the premier Jewish day school in the South Brooklyn Area. They provide a top notch education in both scholastic and Judaic studies. Mazel caters to their community by providing Russian language education.

Posted April 29, 2014
Mazel is a unique, wonderful school where we sent each of our 4 children and recommend to others almost daily! Mazel is succeeding in a truly difficult task that our community is struggling with a LOT - being robustly and apologetically traditional and innovative/forward looking at the same time.

Posted April 29, 2014
Mazel is an excellent school. My son had been thriving in it both academically and personally. I love the focus on progressive education and character building.

Posted April 29, 2014
I am a teacher in this school and very much enjoy working here! It is a very warm and pleasant work environment. The administrative team works with each teacher to guide and direct them to success. I am learning a tremendous amount from being a part of the Mazel Day School team.

Mazel Day School (F.R.E.E.)
2901-2915 Brighton 6th Street, Brooklyn, NY  11235
Last modified Mazel Day School (F.R.E.E.) is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Mazel Day School (F.R.E.E.) Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top