Public charter
Brooklyn, NY

Posted September 19, 2014
This is my son's second year here , He is currently in 6th grade. I put my son in catholic and public schools and none of them compare to CIP. CIP is a great school providing excellent education but most of all discipline. This school focuses on the positive not the negative. They encourage the scholars to achieve and reward them for their efforts. I am very happy with this school and grateful that my son got in and that the school goes up to 12th grade. Excellent school!

Coney Island Preparatory Public Charter School 3

Posted May 25, 2014
Im a student at this school and i feel as if im sometimes unwanted by teachers. I feel this way because one teacher gave me a dean referral for nonsense saying that i kept interrupting class when i wasnt. They clearly see the person causing the trouble and since i giggle, im the one who is the class's reason of it failing. I feel unappreciated. These so called educated people may be educated in what they teach but are very clueless in us children's well being. They totally ignore you. These teachers dont even try to comprehend in the way we feel, nor think about our well beings in this school. They make us do surveys but there is never a new improvement. Parents may think this is the best school but if they saw our perspective of things, they'll feel the same we feel about this ragged schools systems and staff workers.

Posted August 22, 2013
Coney prep is very good school ,good teachers great team work. they work w kids make sure everyone has a better knowledge and good education. Teachers are very nice ready to answer any questions

Posted October 28, 2012
The school is excellent and I am very happy that my child is attending this school.

Coney Island Preparatory Public Charter School 1

Posted June 13, 2012
Overall, this school needs to improve in several areas. It seems to me that there is a great deal of fluff rather than content-area skills and learning. I taught here and could not wait to get out!

Posted January 27, 2011
My child like the school very much. Every Friday tey have a celabration of how much PRIDE dollars you ended with.They have sign everywhere to work hard sothey could go to college.On the bottom of the homework folders, are all the names of the taechers and all their phonenumbers. If your child needs any help with homework they could call the teacher that teaches the subject and ask for help. I really love that.

Coney Island Preparatory Public Charter School
294 Avenue T, Brooklyn, NY  11223
Last modified Coney Island Preparatory Public Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades 5-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Coney Island Preparatory Public Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top