Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

All they care about is the childs butt being in the seat they dont cate about the child as a whole as a person. This school, they just want to get funding from private donators and also take funding from public school for ever child that comes to there school instead of a public school they get money. Hurry visit now before you send your child here RUNNN!!!!!!

Great school for my two children. Great leadership! Awesome teachers with great discipline techniques and homework policy.

The worse school of ever I guess if you have no values and coming from a hostile environment its the best school for your staff is very defensive, you cannot have a decent conversation with out they taking it to a next level, but then again most parent in that neighborhood don't hold a high school diploma therefore the staff tent to stereotypes classifying all parents as the same.

The scholars have the most precious teachers backing them, unfortunately, if you ask the parents their liking of the school you will hear mixed stories - more negative than positive. I travel past their new location on Rockaway and do not like how their parents clog up the sidewalk, but I do like how I can overhear their conversations. There are issues with the school bus, other transportation services, communications with the school, a few teachers with attitudes and the infamous Ms. Richie is no longer there. Also, I have researched the schools under the Uncommon Schools organization and sorry to see that Brownsville is not doing well, but the other schools under the organization are doing awesome. Hope things get better soon, I know I would not want my child there. When the children exit, you can see right away who the bad apples are. Again, hope it gets better soon.

Leadership Prep is an excellent school. The prinicipal Ms. Richie and her staff have a genuine love for the students and parents. ONE TEAM ONE FAMILY! I love the school newspaper and the curriculum prepared for the students. It is truly like getting a private education for free. My daughter AMAZES me with the things she learned, her reading and math abilities. She loves her teachers and I must say, Leadership Prep staff does listen to a parent's concern and will try to rectify a situation as soon as possible. The only down side is that the children do not get to go outside at all. Also the neighborhood is in Brownville, Brooklyn, which I consider to be a rather dangerous place to be, but that is the A+ of them not going outside, I guess. I love the staff!!! and there are always helpful and cheerful. GREAT SCHOOL!

I must say I love Leadership!!!! They are very dedicated to the students and their future. They set high expectations and my son and I strive to exceed them. The school is very orderly and organize. The smallest things won't slip threw the cracks. I am very happy with the education my son receives there. There is absolutely nothing I would change.

Ms Scodary Does a great Job. The children love to be in her class. She does her best everyday.

Last modified Leadership Preparatory Brownsville Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.