Bad
Good

748 is a very good school. My child just finished K and we are vey happy with the experience. The teacher is fantastic. Kind, smart, challenging, available. Every staff person knows my child and me. Lots of parent involvement. I feel really lucky that we are a part of this school.

This school is excellent. My daughter is graduating Kindergarten this year and it was her first year in the school and I couldn't be happier that she went to PS 748. The Principal, Assistant Principal, PTA, Staff, Teachers are all absolutely wonderful! They know every child's name, every parent, and cater to each child's individual needs. I am very proud to have my daughter as a student in PS 748!!!

my son school i s great .I like this school very much. my son have the over standard teaching and learning environment. thanks!

The staff of P.S.748 Brooklyn School for Global Scholars are very nice and polite. The principal is always by the main entrance in the morning to welcome to kids! The school doing a good job of notifying parents on any new events. I feel welcome to the school!

This school is a wonderful school! My grades have improved so much at this school I love to go to. This school is the best school possible for students in pre-k, kindergarden,1st grade,2nd grade and 3rd grade students.The principal is very helpful and helps you with all your troubles which you all want your child to have. I m a child in second grade at this school and at the gifted and talented program for this wonderful school.This is the best school that your child can go to!

Last modified Ps 748 Brooklyn School For Global Scholars is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.