Public charter
Brooklyn, NY

New Hope Academy Charter School 1

Posted June 05, 2015
School admin is very disorganized. Chain of command is never on the same page. Teachers are very overworked and underpaid.

New Hope Academy Charter School 4

Posted November 15, 2013
I am a NYC public school teacher and my son has been attending New Hope for the past year and so far they are living up to my expectations. It is providing my son with a balance educational experience. I think he is being challenged academically and socially. We can't forget that they are kids and balance is key.

New Hope Academy Charter School 3

Posted July 16, 2012
My daughter goes here and truthfully i dont think its living up to the standards of the impressions charter schools have.

New Hope Academy Charter School
475 E 57th St-3rd Fl, Brooklyn, NY  11203
Last modified New Hope Academy Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
New Hope Academy Charter School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top