1 star

Brooklyn East Collegiate Charter School 1

Posted August 25, 2014
Do not send your children to this school. The school is not professional at all. They tested my son for the wrong grade and never retested him for his proper grade.They also never sent me the summer homework packet needed for his correct grade. Everytime I call them or leave a message I am told that the correct summer packet is in the mail and I still have not recieved it. They also stated that they provide bus service and I have not recieved any call about that I called them repeatedly about those issues and did not get a responce or I was told its being taken cared of. This is a horrible school dont send your kids there. There are much better charter schools out there.

Brooklyn East Collegiate Charter School
80 Underhill Ave, Brooklyn, NY  11216
Last modified Brooklyn East Collegiate Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-2. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brooklyn East Collegiate Charter School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top