Public charter
Brooklyn, NY

Brooklyn East Collegiate Charter School
Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted June 15, 2015
They try to turn the children into little robots. I didn't send my kid to their school to become an android, I sent him there to learn academics.

Brooklyn East Collegiate Charter School 2

Posted June 15, 2015
Very unorganized. Yes, I had school bus issues too. The entire school bus issue was a mess then, when they finally got a school bus, they expected the driver to drive a bus and monitor a ton of screaming kids. Of course he eventually got into an accident. They still refused to put another adult on the bus. Ridiculous rules. Suspending and expelling children for nonsense. I gave 2 stars instead of 1 because the teachers are good. At least the ones my son had were. But honestly, I would avoid this school. You will love this school at first, everyone does. But when they start the craziness... Well... You'll understand why this school has to do so much aggressive recruiting.

Brooklyn East Collegiate Charter School 1

Posted August 25, 2014
Do not send your children to this school. The school is not professional at all. They tested my son for the wrong grade and never retested him for his proper grade.They also never sent me the summer homework packet needed for his correct grade. Everytime I call them or leave a message I am told that the correct summer packet is in the mail and I still have not recieved it. They also stated that they provide bus service and I have not recieved any call about that I called them repeatedly about those issues and did not get a responce or I was told its being taken cared of. This is a horrible school dont send your kids there. There are much better charter schools out there.
2 people found this helpful

Brooklyn East Collegiate Charter School
80 Underhill Avenue, Brooklyn, NY  11238
Last modified Brooklyn East Collegiate Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brooklyn East Collegiate Charter School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top